[1.8 Build] Putrefactive Pellet build for Rogues

When you put it that way, that is indeed true :smiley:

Not sure about PvP though, as I am just a normal player. I guess we’ll see what happens to our characters when the 1.9 rolls

I hate Malums and Furies because they are invincible til you get close to them. :frowning:

I hate Malums and Furies because they are invincible til you get close to them. :frowning:[/quote]

Of the two, I actually hate Malums more. They can’t be stunned and frozen which in turn allows them to skip Frostbiting and High Voltage (major damage drop esp. against epic malums) , they can shotgun, and they have a tenderizing effect.

This is the major flaw of Freezing and Paralyzing (Stun), which makes DoT elem crits, and maybe orbit too, more consistent with their effects.

But what’s the max floor you can go with a glasscanon build & 6khp? floor 200? I doubt you can handle floor 500+ with it tbh, otherwise my bad :dieter:
Also talking in a 1.9 optic : Permastealth won’t be possible in pvp, just sayin, so yeah he can do 2 builds, but if he wants a polyvalent build which can be used in pve and pvp, I doubt it’s viable, but that may not be the topic here, just overextending :dieter:[/quote]

I think you missed stuff from my post. My original glasscannon build was immortal, plain and simple. Absolutely nothing could kill me in PVE. I am not going into the specifics of the build because it is abdolutely gamebreaking. The best part? It was very cheap to make. The only reason why I had Glasscannon was because that was what my single Ruby gave me. XD

PVP and PVE are 2 different beasts. But you can get perma stealth in both. I am gonna avoid talking more about PVP. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Ocenyx:
Naw man. MrMaru’s build did not rely 100% on permastealth for survivability. It killed monsters before they could even attack. Permastealth is a very good added bonus.[/quote]

You should type bigger, sometimes I’m reading fast and missing some words :mrgreen:
That’s why I avoid rogue’s topics, i’m not used to them, god bless you clogon :dieter:

Gonna make a Glasscanon guide soon. I like that playstyle very much, managed to push Floor 600+ with only Eternal Items used (2? months ago).

Finally got an Elixer MS by sacrificing two Zeniths, each old and new. It is really a very heavy transaction.
Same goes with acquiring my very first Obsidian, it is a very heavy transaction too. Lost a ruby, an amethyst and two garnets. Got +attack speed affix from it.

Garneted some of the pieces with Haste MS, replaced with Flight MS. Carrot’s movespeed went from 0 to max and I think it’s worth the expenses.

Anyhow, bottomline is maybe I will declare the build as finished when I get two of my gear with Deadly Arts, Deadly Strike and Momentum. Play vid will wait until then.

Rogues are fun.

Fully converted the first post into a Guide format :smiley:

I am glad you have adopted this philosophy!

Uploaded gameplay video, finally. Whew :laughing:

Crushing blow seems very useful for chipping away HP of all kinds of baddies, both big and small. Since I had a free crystal slot and I had nothing better to choose, I chose Crushing Blow as the final piece.

Too bad I can’t get rid of the 100% HP in the amulet…

1 Like

[quote=“ocenyx”]Uploaded gameplay video, finally. Whew :laughing:

Crushing blow seems very useful for chipping away HP of all kinds of baddies, both big and small. Since I had a free crystal slot and I had nothing better to choose, I chose Crushing Blow as the final piece.

Too bad I can’t get rid of the 100% HP in the amulet…[/quote]
Great vid. I can totally see this as a farming build. Now all you need to do is post a compiled pic of all your equipment! But the vid does that. Thanks for sharing.

[quote=“utakpulvoron”][quote=“ocenyx”]Uploaded gameplay video, finally. Whew :laughing:

Too bad I can’t get rid of the 100% HP in the amulet…[/quote]
Great vid. I can totally see this as a farming build. Now all you need to do is post a compiled pic of all your equipment! But the vid does that. Thanks for sharing.[/quote]

It’s viable but it’s not really my farming build in entirety because I almost always farm on 170%+ packsize maps, and on my device, ricochet malfunctions on very many clustered pack of mobs. I use twister for farming instead. It tears mobs apart like no problem, and it is a set-and-forget skill. It kinda makes me want to buy a slot for wizard for more hardcore farming and twistering. :laughing:

I use some parts for my farming loadout though. Specifically, the weapon, ring and amulet remains intact. It’s a simple build, that’s why it is heavily interchangeable.

First post updated with Poison and Momentum!

Upon looking closer on one of MrMaru’s threads, one of the items is a Taosheng with Rage. I tried the similar thing with momentum, and it worked :laughing:

DPS has tripled since I added momentum. It’s far from the supposedly 62.5% damage boost but I can only conclude that it works on the inner parts of the formula. Whatever it is, I’m not complaining!

New vid is up too.

Did you not read the description of momentum?

Yes, I have read it. I just realized that the movement speed has a base of 100%. I did not take that into account :laughing: silly me.

Now everything makes sense. Momentum is awesome.

Is there an updated build on this for 2.0? Is it feasible to incorporate mirror image to pistol builds?

I switched to bows but it was a derivative of this build.

If I were to revive this build it will essentially be the same as my Blightbog, except I would be using 1000 leech and Blood Magic instead of Energy. Appropriate gun talents do need to be applied.

Mirror image not recommended for any primary skill because multi/extra attacks are not included when they attack.

1 Like

So how’s this fair in 2.0 I’ve been doing a lot of work towards this build I absolutely love the bullets everywhere, might I ask why you changed to bow? Or did you change to blightbog?

Essentially it works the same like in blightbog, with the changes I mentioned above. With the new changes in ricochet it might just be viable for replacing its ranged competition (bow)

1 Like

Ok Ocenyx I love this build its almost updated based on the item pictures you had listed. The bullets everywhere is awesome

I currently use pistols for my farming build. Using Eternalized Flintlock with that.