15k Diamond (Crystal)

@Golem 3hrs download limit, the dev’s made this 3hrs download limit to prrevent the legit players from using it, do i say legit player. You heard me right only the legit player use the download not the cheaters, cheater only edit items. BTW, who made this download/uplaoad thing not the cheater right? The Devs made this and they call it cheating. Funny right?

maybe im the only one poor here :sob:

I remember back then when im just starting playing DQ a months ago, I have thousands lower tier crystals. BUT when I learned how to craft mythic items, these are my crystals as of now. :joy::joy::joy:

This is my crystals.

Just wow! :fearful:. Are you top in legend found leaderboard? R u mr.corinthian?

I’m 5th on legends found leaderboard, my Obsidian count at the moment is 223. My diamond count isn’t really that high because I use a ton of them rerolling pack size stats. My highest is 14,000 Quartz. My mythstone count is much lower across the board.

2 Likes

@DeadlyMass

Upload/download exploits where unfortunately an all to common form of cheating so a download limit had to be implemented with this patch which added in a couple of new mechanics that mitigated the need for the exploit in the first place but would also allow for even heavier abuse of the save system if it was left unchecked (posted by @Griffin)

Upload/download exploits where a form of cheating and are entirely pointless with good farm builds so the system was purposefully implemented to heavily disincentivize abusing the upload/download system :slight_smile: (posted by Griffin)

Fix for downloads not having a limit. (from Patch 3.0 notes)

as you can see from these posts, the Dev’s don’t consider using the download method as part of the legit way to play DQ. so if a player downloaded 5 times to get the affix they wanted with 1 Obsidian, or to get a perfect roll with their Crystal affix, that is not considered a legit way to play DQ by the Dev’s. so yes, the Dev’s consider this method cheating.

1 Like

@ZARAKI Ampotah!!!Hahaha whats the LF Leaderboard for? Its crystal brader and itls got nothing to do with LF Leaderboard. I hunt crystal bro not legend item my build is loaded with crystal find. And not all in the top rank 1-10 on LF leaderboard have crystal (obsi) like me some are poorer than you and my friend got higher crystal than me he have 400+ obsidian but he rank at 70+.

@DJC its nice to meet who is in the LF leaderboard. Good job bro 200+ Obsi. I only have 11k quartz and 3k diamond. You will not see on that LF Leaderboard because i only hunt crystal not legend item is just a bonus for me.

1 Like

It appears other players noticed your 104.5K Dust. In order to earn Dust, you must salvage legend and legend+ gears. Every legend salvage yields 5 dust. Therefore, you should easily be in the top 30 of the legend found leaderboard, at a minimum.

Simple Illustration - 104,500 Dust/5 Dust per legend = 20,900 legends found.

New feature in 3.0 - Dust.

Which IGN belongs to you?

4 Likes

@Mr_Scooty its been almost 3months since i look at the lf leaderboard, bcoz my net is slower than snail
Btw i from the Philipines were our net provider is slow i mean very slow. Damn hate them. 5 dust how about the crystal legend item, eternal item or eternal with crystal affix does it count as 5dust not right? IGN on leaderboard? Are you sure? Its a name of your haracter that you see on the leaderboard not the IGN. I hope you know that. If your sucpecting me im cheat, im gonna tell you now its not on my dictionary. I think you know the game well right. The others hunt legend item for lf leaderboard other hunt for gold for i dont know why?
hahaha. But me i hunt crystals for building a build. And you can also convert crystal to higher one right? Btw i salvage map legend & eternal.

@Golem Exploit??? Its just because the devs make a rule that download is a cheat, but their the one who made it, right? Their just covering up there mistake and pin point it to the players (LEGIT). Its not an exploit or cheating its a loop hole of the game (one of the loop of the game). Im 100% that you know that and im 100% that your not a noob. My question is why the devs cant accept their mistake and will all be happy i mean very very happy!!!

@Mr_Scooty. Just i suspected before i show my resources i know others will ENVY why i got that figure and will call me a cheat especially to the old players and try to banned me(others).This is how i see people here in forum. Also people here in forum knows a lot i mean a lot but understand little.

you cheat… simple. run mouth. idc. the ones that count know.

lamer.

2 Likes

Hahaha we enjoy hunting legend and eternal items idk where you found that toons of resourses you have . you need to do is make new character thats all and stop crying anymore :joy: lets have fun cheers :beer: and btw if you are group saying that we report because we are weak and cant kill your ai . i dont care . we are weak but wer happy :joy: in your situation ryt now. Hahaha

2 Likes

To all you sucpected that im cheater or envy the figure on my resources, ill ask you all. DO YOU FARM LIKE ME.?? @ObiWanKenobi that statement of yours i only see it on NOOB players or… @Mr_Scooty i never expected that a DQMod would react like this. @ZARAKI Ampotah!! Hahaha Drama mo my pa weak weak kapa hahaha. What group are you talking about? Solo lang ko katulad ng movie ni Vin Diesel…hahaha. Pucha pag ikaw nirereplyan ko feeling ko nasa ibang bansa ko. Pa english english pa hahaha

1 Like

@ZARAKI your the one who"s reporting in Report Cheater & Hacker post? Your Solid Ice

I dont want ice element i am fire coz im always burning inside puputukan kta s muka manahimik k na

Interesting responses. I was actually trying to help you by connecting the dots…

Dot A was someone asking you about legends found.

Dot B was your 104.5K dust.

Dot C was your name on legends found leaderboard.

A-----------B-----------C

I do not write antagonistic remarks in the forum.

6 Likes

i dont find it interesting at all… glaringly obvious is all. alot can be learned from behaviour…

on another note : the forums should have a skill testing question to weed out the eleven-teen year olds. :wink:

1 Like