"2.1" Kraken's Health [Warrior Build] -PVP

f00kee so stronk <3

Its time to rebuild the my gear lessen the hp and put some good affix on it hahaha

1 Like

wow im still at eternal league even if im not playing it anymore nice to see my character again thank you for posting :smile:

So by the way you are a Pinoy? Hehe me too. Is also f00kee is a pinoy? By the way Im the Author of The Running Man Warrior Build feel free to view. I will use your build to create to set build in PVP :slight_smile: Thanks.

thanks for using my build as your base build :blush: ill take a look at it. don’t know anything about f00kee

sir can i ask how did you make your set effect in to 5 when it only contains 1 item of the set?

You can get an affix called +2 all sets and if you have 2 of them equipped you will get rank 5 in any set you equip it can be found on nadroji rings and necklaces as well as obtained by applying an elixer mythstone too a ring or necklace :smile: Hope that helps! :+1:

As mr Griffin012 but if you don have +2 set nadroji or elixer you can your doublr set to add it +1 = 2

Are you still using this character in arena?

wow… tank type warrior… never tried that…
but, COOL!! :+1:

1 Like

Nice build.

1 Like

no I stop playing at arena I only play now at offline mode :wink:

thanks @krak123 and @Glizzy :blush:

Hey eater… do you have some new builds this month?? Share it to me… :wink:

I have a pve build torrent spammer can go up to 750+ floor atm
for pvp dont have a new one

can i copy ur build ? :grinning:

sure :smile:

me too :smiley: share plss

the build already posted and have some info how to build it :smile: you just need to save some crystals to make/copy the build :wink: