3.0 Warrior Frozen Cross-Fire Prototype Build (Running Man 3.0)

you can use legend epiphany loop i love that ring because it has all i want :heart_eyes: the only ring can all around in PVE build
and you can try also the 100% Block build but the running man build have decent survival :sunglasses: notice also in the video you got hit by mobs only 200+ damage equivalence is amazing :grin:

Change Equivalence for something better. I use that build before. And I just feel uncomfortable. (Embarrassed) :joy:.

Remove 1 Crushing Flames and change it to Adventurer for higher DMG by MS.

Lastly +1 for your amazing builds. What a builder dont you lose golds or crystals ever? :joy:

Equivalence for High floors? Not really and definitely a bad idea because even if you a have a 100% DMG Reduction or 1000% (Haha just kidding), Enemies will still crush you on 1hit only and i prefer Block% or Dodge% only.

:heart_eyes: i just farm about 8 hours minimum per day and around 8-20 hours of farming if im not lazy 3-7k dust per day farming im using full max farm build 1012% and 350 drop rate :heart_eyes:

equivalence is on the test for high floors and things i notice with equivalence if the mobs are not in freeze or frozen you will one hit but if mobs are frozen and freeze you can survive but i agree its better to use dodge or block im experimenting equivalence in high floors :heart_eyes:

Those Damage tho :grinning::joy::joy:

It is ok if i change the Gold find affix in MH to Critic DMG or Critic ChaNce ?? :joy:

yup you could change it :heart_eyes: and also change the equivalence its not worth it :sweat:

1 Like

equivalence change to ? :grin::joy:

change to elem crit damage (Frosbiting 100%)

1 Like

see …crit dmg > crushing dmg
So, crit & ele dmg…Increase critical damage

1 Like

yup Crit+crushing blow is very good combination

but in this build i choose only crushing blow with crushing flames

im out of crystals in making this one so i called it prototype build unfinished build but can handle high floors need more improvement :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My pure ice build reached that damage alone with crits but crushing flames+ frozen is so much better in your case and your build investment. It’s a very awesome build. I catch those damage but never manage to screenshot.

I should probably record my updated Seasonal Maidens’ build but it’s pure ice mode.

1 Like

May i see your stat sir and what nature on the set .thanks

stats is on pure POWER and nature is 6x Element or 6x Luck i will update this build if i have enough crystals :heart_eyes:

nature of this’build ?

Streng

I have been away for a while and missed a few updates. Been tinkering with my warrior and liked this build concept so I put a spin on the 100% block warrior with this crushing bit and made it work for sprint. Below is where I am at right now with equipment. I am not putting up the crazy numbers that are here but I am also sprinting around and using PROCs all over the place. I am sure that the build could be tweaked for more damage, but I am not sure how to go about it right now. I am still melting enemies down on floor 650’s.

Crossfire and SLI xD.

Looks like the build that im going to make right now lmao 100% block xD