9K dust later

You’re probably right also?

Either way I will be using crystalline 5 when I roll eternals from now on. No harm if it doesn’t help but just in case it does…

1 Like

I always equip crystalline and eternalised when farming, especially to help with my quest to collect every single eternal type (excluding pets) . This is the same with crystal legends. It’s a doable challenge but takes a lot of dedication but it’s so much easier when dust arrives. Also to be able to focus on all 3 class item drops easily.

Also because sweet sweet crystal drops .

Use (6)crystalline more chance i did many times to amulet ceveral vortex to get all resist 750.

1 Like

Okay I’m lost. Can’t seem to find where to roll eternals. I haven’t played in almost a year. Haha any help would be greatly appreciated!

In the codex there is now a tab for eternals. Look up the eternal that you want and on that page there is a unlock tab or craft tab. If you haven’t found the eternal post patch 3.0 you will need to unlock it first then you can make as many as you have dust for. You get dust by salvaging legends and eternals. Probably smarter to convert eternals for rare crystals though.

You can unlock and craft legends this way too via the codex.

Awesome! Thanks!

No problem, beware though, rolling eternals is addicting and the new end game.

Haha, that’s why I had quit playing. I had got all the equipment I wanted other than eternals. I’m glad to have something to stove for again!

2ez lol.

Lol.

1 Like

nice dust

1 Like

I used to have that much dust, and a decent amount of ultra rare crystals…sadly I’m low on both now. I need more dust so I can gamble on eternals again!

even I use tons of dust for some eternal items farming again to do a gamble at eternal

:grin: finally one with good WD% and Crit%!!

3 Likes

Nice. I used that weapon for a long time. It’s an awesome eternal.

Thanks It was 19k before , i just bought 30 amulet ceveral vortex and that masochism. :slight_smile:

farm farm farm

The perfect duo for this item :slight_smile: