About people who have hacked Item's

So i think i might have found a hacker but i don’t want to post it unless he truly is so can you tell me if you can have A crystal legendary item that has a mythic ability?It also has 2 more legendary affix’s on it.

Yes. If you find an eternal item with 4 sockets (so from the mythical set), you can add four mythstones and turn it into a mythical item and then add affixes to it. But i’s only legit if it also has the ‘mythical’ (mythical skills deal +x% damage) set affix!

1 Like

He doesn’t have mythical set affix …

Scroll up and read it

Ik Zippy but i didn’t want to post the guy in the chat unless i was for sure that he was a hacker :smile:

The one you posted is not a hack. You can obtain all of those affixes.

I took it down :no_mouth: i feel bad now

Meh no issue. It’s easy to make a mistake. You took care of it so no problem. :+1:

1 Like

:cow:

By read it i mean look at what steirger said about all thr items that counted as moded

O haha sorry Zippy i thought you meant it some other way

Sorry, it was my fault, I should have made it more clear

show the picture

The one you posted is not a hack. You can obtain all of those affixes.

how to obtain eternal item with legend affix on it + mythical skill? + the affix with skyblue collor? and not using the ff item Fabled Blade, Unreal Hood, Fabled Staff? or is there a way to create eternal item?

No. You can ONLY create those from the “Mythical” eternals. If you see an eternal with crystal affixes/affixes that don’t generally go on that item and it doesn’t have the “mythical” affix, then it is 100% modified.

you can edit those item put a mythic set then topaz

in other words only Eternal with the name (Fabled Blade, Unreal Hood, Fabled Staf) is the only eternal item that has a capability to have a mythyc skill and only capable of having a epic affixes. all other eternal item has " NO " capability to have mythic skills with legend affixes. (Correct) ? then other than Eternal with the name (Fabled Blade, Unreal Hood, Fabled Staf) is a cheat. {{{{RIGHT?}}}}

1 Like

Yes :smile: