Advise my WW Warrior

Hi guys. I wonder if anyone could have a look at my setup and give advice, tips, suggestions, on how to improve wether gear, affixes, etc. But also explain why and what im looking for.

Im pretty new to game, but im slowly figuring things out a bit. This warrior can handle f200-250 m3, and ive climbed to f500+ on normal.

Just seems my damage isnt good enough to go farther.

Honestly. Id be happy crushing f400 m3. Thats where enslaver feats can be done for pets. So its most of my interest atm.

Any help is appreciated lots. Ty. :slight_smile:

You dont need to have eternal on most of your gears.

Some may work at first but in the long run you will have a very hard time.
I suggest farming for gold, crystals and myth stones first to make a decent build

Also you need crushing blow. It is a must in hiking or farming. Even just about 10 - 20 crushing blow would work. But its better to have the crystal crushing blow on obsidian.

Get dodge and block(block affix can only be crafted on offhand via obsidian) but it is present in some warrior items

1 Like

Obviously. Very few exceptions when it comes to skipping crushing blow as my Ice rogue discordance orb build aka seasonal maidens build can do well without crushing blow but after a certain point , crushing blow would have to be used when the DPS of billions or nearly trillions isn’t enough. Although if double strike didn’t exist, maybe I’d have been forced to use crushing blow but then again, before that Arcanist was more OP so not really. Arcanist was nerfed though for better or worse.

For farm builds, yes it’s a must have, especially with crushing flames or Frozen build and it was always the case .

1 Like

Well ive been taking everyones advise, and ive noticed extremely improved survivability in m3 450+ floors… but i cant kill nothing worth a crap monkey. Lol

I will try to figure out crushing blow next and dmg

1 Like

Hyper Armor matches WW very well, you can have even 100% DMG reduction using it.

1 Like

I will look into this. Ty.

Although, after yesterdays help from everyone, my survival is up alot, but im still having a hard time making good damage.

1 Like

Omg my head hurts. Need a math degree to play game at its finest. Rofl.

Well, i will slowly try and absorb that. Guess its poke n prod time agzin. Ty. :slight_smile:

lol, if you have some trouble with maths you may consider just looking at tables and charts to know what are best damage affixes.

1 Like