An easy way to get eternals and rare legends

Basically put 20 skill points in fortune. Go to the vendors and buy the cheapest random items possible. Every one in a while a unique pops up. Legends are quite common. My 6 year old nephew got an eternal wand for 10 grand at the vendor. He is level 25 on very easy level :fearful:

1 Like

Also high luck and item drops on floors. Kill epic enemies from shrines or wherever to increase chances of rare legends aka legends only found from powerful enemies. Fortune hero points gives luck and item drops so yeah, awesome. It’s free as well . If he can, hirlings too for a bonus 100% item drops.

Awesome to hear. I’m glad he likes trying the game. Very easy mode has barely any reward compared to normal mode or so but it’s a good mode to get started (that’s how I started to understand things). Although higher modes do help too.

I have an even more easy way: Buy from codex

3 Likes

Lol.

Of course. That’s if you have enough dust. Well it’s actually called crafting but ok.

Lmao, am i the only one who had a random shitty ring just to swap out before i activated a shrine to get the additional monsters? :joy:

Nope. Also that’s what everybody did until the Hunter perk existed. Life saver.

Also if you don’t have hunter perk, that’s fine but do eventually get it.

Hunter perk + enshrined perk ftw! Easy exp farming , lots of epic enemies for mythic enemies and loots , multiple op shrine buffs, etc.

:wink: