Any news of the new patched?

When is the release of the new patched? Sorry for asking again. :sweat_smile::no_mouth:

Same answer: Soon. April. May if unlucky.

3 Likes

Still waiting a physical device to test a few features on. The new Samsung phones (and the LG G6) use ultra wide screen ratios (18.5:9) so I need to test that we support those devices.

I ordered a S8+ and it has shipped but has not arrived at SBHQ yet.

As soon as I get that it should only take a few hours of testing and then we will submit the patch for release.

6 Likes

Thats awesome i hope it will be released soon heheh also lots of monster boost please hehehe

A new class! A free Weapon vanity and Auras too ! And new Buildable set affixes ! This is a great game after all , compared to other games that I played . More Purchasesalbe in gold in merchant . BUT PLEASE !! DONT NERF THE ORB BUILD :sob::sob:

Just no extra slimes and the likes anymore pleasee :cry: Ive had enough of em. Its painful to grind pets nowadays even without.

I wish we can modify/edit our legend pet just like an ordinary gears/items by using crystal . :cry: .

That’d be very unfair to others hahaa too OP

Just wishing :joy: . coz some rooted phone taking advantage of it. And thats the reason many players got banned :grinning: .

1 Like

Ikr! Hahhah

1 Like

Someone gave a cheated account and I saw TONs of Crystals and Mythstones and 999999999999 eternal chest and 2b gold that won’t decrease , even if you spent much and 9999 hrs of boost . Unlocked all vanity and slots . WHAT theHELL of Abusing . Do they really need rooted phone?

Dunno im not a cheater, cheating is boring its only fun when you play by the rules! :blush::blush::joy::joy::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, I played a long time legally , but when I saw the cheated account I felt depressed because , the things I hardly farm was just and easy thingy to that account . They become OP in illegally gaming :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

im not gonna spoil . someone tell me its 3.0.0 .

Cheating apps require root, these are basiclly CheatEngine’s android version, wont spread well known names tho :stuck_out_tongue:

And thats how it becomes boring, getting easy things wont have as much fun as having to work hard in getting it and actually achieving the goal.
Oh well i guess its different for everyone :joy::joy:

1 Like

That will always be true. The reason why I’m still here is because of so many failures, theory crafting , YouTube , chatting a lot , helping others , asking many questions , looking at many builds and making my own unique build that succeeds or fails. I almost quit the game , until I found forums.

What was even cooler is that aftermath guide I made and so much feedback and help and the guide was unique because it wasn’t a full blown build but a simple guide as I didn’t have elixir at those times. My very first post too lol.

2 Likes

That’s boring and cheating is not fair to legit players, such as myself and others.

Lol

The fruits of our labor

1 Like