Aphrodite of cronos build please

can someone post the build of aphrodite here. I really want it, thank you…

You mean the bonus?

yes sir set bonus

I don’t think cronos has shared the actual build but he did share the screenshots and stuff. This was back when fire was crazy in dealing DMG, less tank builds and overall lots of blink striker and Lohko bow shot rogues. Also lots of campers in general.

Now its not gonna have the same effect or deadliness as it used to have but that doesn’t mean you can’t make Aphrodite build but it would be very different for patch 3.0 arena or so.

I think one of his builds was discordance blinkstrike rogue that did high DMG, fire dot , bleed. Back when coat Proc was broken AF, that was used a lot and combined with deadly strikes. Another thing that was common was Vanish/Stealth back when that used to be overpowered before it’s nerf since it lasted 2 seconds and doubled all DMG .

Also Eternal Obsidian Dagger could be used but I don’t remember him using that dagger. It was a great eternal though in that Patch 2.0 meta aka Season 1. I was taught by cronos many things for DQ to be great and I’m truly grateful. Also Mr Scooty I’m glad I learnt a lot from him.

1 Like

thank you so much sir. can you share me some actual screenshots of dagger build. pve/pvp.