Asking not-so-obvious things thread

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“emman23”]If I get Fustigate at 40 I have 60% chance to stun.
If I get paralysis will it add up? or capped at 60%

same with 40 toss it has +40%bleed chance
if I get bleed chance affix I get +10% so total is 50%?

I mean that talent and skill share the same as the capped of the affix.[/quote]
Bump :astonished:[/quote]

No, for both.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“emman23”][quote=“emman23”]If I get Fustigate at 40 I have 60% chance to stun.
If I get paralysis will it add up? or capped at 60%

same with 40 toss it has +40%bleed chance
if I get bleed chance affix I get +10% so total is 50%?

I mean that talent and skill share the same as the capped of the affix.[/quote]
Bump :astonished:[/quote]

No, for both.[/quote]
Even for the 40 toss one? + 10% bleed chance affix. Cap of bleed chance is 60.
with this scenario it’s only 50%

[quote=“emman23”]
with this scenario it’s only 50%[/quote]

Yep, Toss comes with a default 30% bleed. =P I no longer have the current DQ version (Only the test version) so I cannot tell you how it currently works. Sorry. I am also not at liberty to tell you how it will work in the next patch as things are constantly changing.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“emman23”]
with this scenario it’s only 50%[/quote]

Yep, Toss comes with a default 30% bleed. =P I no longer have the current DQ version (Only the test version) so I cannot tell you how it currently works. Sorry. I am also not at liberty to tell you how it will work in the next patch as things are constantly changing.[/quote]
Oh yeah on skill usage it already has 30% didn’t account for that.
Thanks for your answer and no prob on the new mechanics ^^

I want to go on with progression and I also want to farm more XD
leaning in more of progression because of the changes might make it harder.
And I think a new patch is more farm friendly than progression.
Can’t wait to see it ^^

[quote=“emman23”]I want to go on with progression and I also want to farm more XD
leaning in more of progression because of the changes might make it harder.
And I think a new patch is more farm friendly than progression.
Can’t wait to see it ^^[/quote]

There are too many changes for me to paint a clear picture and things are still changing. But there will be a special stuffs to help people. The devs are nice like that.

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“lunix57”]-Does crit and crit damage carry over to summoned minions?
-Do summoned minions trigger proc effects?
-Do summoned minions get leech effects?
-Does my armor apply to my summoned minions?
-What is summoned minion damage based on? MH dmg? OH dmg? Overall damage? Attack speed? Average DPS?
-Do summoned minions acquire my bleed chance?[/quote]

Summons are reworked the next patch, they will get more effects, like “Minion knockback, stun, and frozen effects are now hooked up”, etc etc =)[/quote]

siiiiiiigh, that means all the farming i did to get the summoner items and all of the crystals i’ve used have all been a waste of time and i have to do it all again…sadface…

[quote=“lunix57”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“lunix57”]-Does crit and crit damage carry over to summoned minions?
-Do summoned minions trigger proc effects?
-Do summoned minions get leech effects?
-Does my armor apply to my summoned minions?
-What is summoned minion damage based on? MH dmg? OH dmg? Overall damage? Attack speed? Average DPS?
-Do summoned minions acquire my bleed chance?[/quote]

Summons are reworked the next patch, they will get more effects, like “Minion knockback, stun, and frozen effects are now hooked up”, etc etc =)[/quote]

siiiiiiigh, that means all the farming i did to get the summoner items and all of the crystals i’ve used have all been a waste of time and i have to do it all again…sadface…[/quote]

Don’t be sad. You did not waste time. If you did, there will be something you help you make up for it.

Does High floor give better loot?
I mean a lot says 101 is same as higher floors that the only difference are some legend items can only be found at certain floors.

Initially I had 3 legendary pet. Then I tried to go on a higher floor.
I Notice that when I reach 650-750 that I had a higher chance in getting a legendary pet.
I have a 6 now. 3 were drops and my luck was only provided by mythic 3 I think it was 350
I had 50 item drop.

I did get a few nadroji, ragnarok but I think it was reasonable rather than the pets

Or I just got more enslavers and really was just lucky XD

[quote=“emman23”]Does High floor give better loot?
I mean a lot says 101 is same as higher floors that the only difference are some legend items can only be found at certain floors.

I Notice that when I reach 650-750 that I had a higher chance in getting a legendary pet.
I have a 6 now. 3 were drops and my luck was only provided by mythic 3 I think it was 350
I had 50 item drop.

I did get a few nadroji, ragnarok but I think it was reasonable rather than the pets

Or I just got more enslavers and really was just lucky XD[/quote]
Unfortunately, no, only lvl of drops and available drops scale with level. The discrepancy is that there’s more monsters at higher levels. Higher floors should, imo, give better loot, but that’s how they designed this game.

[quote=“emman23”]Does High floor give better loot?

I had 50 item drop.

idk about that. but i farming on 350-40 floor again and again. for defiant crystalline and eternalized.

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“emman23”]Does High floor give better loot?

I had 50 item drop.

Unfortunately, no, only lvl of drops and available drops scale with level. The discrepancy is that there’s more monsters at higher levels. Higher floors should, imo, give better loot, but that’s how they designed this game.[/quote]
I see. Well I saw a lot more of enslaver as well so that help I guess…

My Only Motivation to go high on floors is that I want to reach even the top 100 of the leaderboard. And just wanted to test out if I could go higher as well.

I guess if they don’t give a better loot at higher floors. To give a motivation on going on a high floor is some loots that are available like in 500+

but it’s hard to farm at high floor as your stats tends to be damage + avoidance of damage.

@cronos1234: you can get a defiant set on lower floors ^^ in my experience nadroji set helps ^^

prepare a lot of gold for that matter because dying at those stages cost too much gold. floor 900+ cost 100k+ gold per revive.

[quote=“solkyro”][quote=“emman23”]

My Only Motivation to go high on floors is that I want to reach even the top 100 of the leaderboard. And just wanted to test out if I could go higher as well.
[/quote]

prepare a lot of gold for that matter because dying at those stages cost too much gold. floor 900+ cost 100k+ gold per revive.[/quote]
You do realize that normal floors 101-200 (not Carto) cost 98k gold to reviveat level 99 right? So, if by floor 900 Carto it costs over 100k, that’s not bad, that’s extremely great.

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“solkyro”]
prepare a lot of gold for that matter because dying at those stages cost too much gold. floor 900+ cost 100k+ gold per revive.[/quote]
You do realize that normal floors 101-200 (not Carto) cost 98k gold to reviveat level 99 right? So, if by floor 900 Carto it costs over 100k, that’s not bad, that’s extremely great.[/quote]

@solkyro: I had about 10m I did 500-750. My gold was depleted only have gold to respec to my farm set lol.

@Ircher: Compared with 101-200. I tend to die a lot on high floors lol XD Like multiple times. I do rush though and just want to do shrines, enslavers, carto. So a lot of enemy hitting you lol. At 750 it was around 90k+ I think it was + 150gold every floor on your cost to revive counter.

[quote=“Ircher”]
You do realize that normal floors 101-200 (not Carto) cost 98k gold to reviveat level 99 right? So, if by floor 900 Carto it costs over 100k, that’s not bad, that’s extremely great.[/quote]

except at floor 900+, you will die a whole lot more than needed. heck, even legend maps at that floor level can kill you and they are the weakest maps in terms of boosting mobs

[quote=“solkyro”]
except at floor 900+, [size=200]you will die a whole lot more than needed.[/size] heck, even legend maps at that floor level can kill you and they are the weakest maps in terms of boosting mobs[/quote]

If that’s the case then you may have been tryharding way too much.

Under usual circumstances, any respawns beyond 2 is just plain tryharding.

I die 10x per map <.< I spend 200k~1m on revives… But I make 1m profit so its fine.

I die 10x per map <.< I spend 200k~1m on revives… But I make 1m profit so its fine.[/quote]

Seems like you’re going with your farming gear which makes sense.

I die 10x per map <.< I spend 200k~1m on revives… But I make 1m profit so its fine.[/quote]

Seems like you’re going with your farming gear which makes sense.[/quote]

100% Glasscannon but untouchable! Obviously, it forced the devs to nerf it to the ground. XD Steigerbox enjoys seeing me in pain… Such a sadist. lol

1 Like

[quote=“ocenyx”]
If that’s the case then you may have been tryharding way too much.

Under usual circumstances, any respawns beyond 2 is just plain tryharding.[/quote]

i’m a sucker for abuse. :mrgreen: