Attention Filipinos!

Surething. Just prepare the complete screenshots of your stashes, bags, and heroic points. That would be your requirements.

1 Like

pwede din po kayang maka sali ? under develop palang po affixes ko. never cheated, hindi ko alam kung paano hahaha. nakabili po ako ng dalawang character spots at lahat ng stashes. pwede ko pong i send mga screenshots ko

I know that marwin berna. And its a big no for me.

1 Like

sali ako. :slight_smile:

Opo pwede

pano sumali bro?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/925550070812647/ dito bro like mo rin to
https://www.facebook.com/Dungeon-Quest-PH-707648996050398/?ref=settings&qsefr=1

nice thanks bro, for approval nlng akin. nalike ko na din yang page bro. hehe

Sige bro, thank you

Pasali din. Mag 2months nko nglalaro ng dq araw2. D2 ko ba ssend ung pix na req nyu?

Dungeon Quest Allstars Group requires any of these:

Screenshots:

-Bags 1-4
-Mythstone and Crystal Stashes
-Premium Stash
-Hero Slots
-Purchased History Order (from googleplay)
-League/IGN

D2 ko ba ssend ung screenshot?

e2 na ung screenshots koUploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦

Hirap maupload d2. Ang tagal iupload tsk

i want to join the dq all stars to whom i need to send the requirements?

please add meā€¦ Lestah44_3nty@yahoo.comā€¦ FB

Everyone please make your conversations in English so that everybody in this forum could understand.

Iā€™am one of the admins of the DQ Allstar Group, thank you all for your interest to join our brotherhood. First, we are not trying to build in numbers, Allstars means the best of the best, legit players who loves the game and has the experience and capabilities to share and inspire and coach the newbies. We are very sorry that some of the aspiring members are not being entertained or completely disregarded. As you see, we are avoiding the entry of cheaters and exploiters and fluffy bunnies we REEEEEEALLLY hate fluffy bunnies. We have a screening procedure and if you are truly legit and an honest to goodness player then it should not bother you, itā€™s easy.

@syzygy to whom i need to send my requirements?

@Galahad you can send it to me or to KCellVirus or f00kee etc. But the best way is to join the pinoy dungeon quest players first and find Sir Luey Capa.