Ayuda Pls

Hola perdon por no traducir pero mi pregunta es tengo un guerrero armado bien jeje pero estoy buscando hace ya 2 dias la lanza mutiny con defiant en el piso 200 con dificultad mitico 3 y aun no me cae intente toda la noche creo jaja hasta ahora con un mago full nadroji set y tampoco me cae que tengo que hacer para conseguirla? De paso quidiera saber si hay alguna manera de que me caiga en los pisos del 1-200 el skull con cerebral vortex ya que aun no empece a subir pisos con mapas

Hey @guidepro89!

To get better answers for you question, please use https://translate.google.com/ and try to make your question as easy as possible to understand.

Hello sorry for not translating but my question is I have a warrior armed well hehe but I am looking for 2 days ago the release mutiny with defiant on the floor 200 with difficulty mythic 3 and I still do not fall I try all night I think haha ​​so far with a Magician full nadroji set and I do not fall I have to do to get it? By the way I would like to know if there is any way I can fall on the floors of the 1-200 skull with cerebral vortex since I still do not start to climb floors with maps
-English translate

Kill epic enemy at floor 200 with nadroji, luck, and item drop spam floor for more chance

1 Like

Hi

Hola…creo que eres el 1ro que veo y habla español pero no va al caso…puedes usar rocas para poder cambiar el elemento o puedes ponerte item drops(ya que el dropeo es malo)