"Balance" set

Apearently its posible to reach 1b dmg with full balance set (all legend +1 eternal balance vial) by grouping large number of enemy and then cast coat weapon + whirlingblade making a thiccccc posion clound instantly killing legend enemy even at floor 200
And huge hp boost from the sets it self making kiting the enemy realy easy
I wonder is there more eficient pve sets ?
Or perhaps deal more dmg ?
Im a lvl 90 assasin

if you’re using poison cloud to deal damage, use plagued + cosmic orb + a lot of regen.
frozen on pack size also can easily reach such damage
crushing flames + crushing blow will scale your enemies’ hp, so it can also easily reach such dmg at higher floors

ascendant + arcanist used to deal such damage too, but now it’s not about total dmg but ED%, so if you already have ED% on your gears and use it, you won’t notice a big boost.

Yeah that’s right. Druidic bonus + 2 druidic set for easy high Regen , plagued , blight 300%-600% , sorcery 20-40 if wizard .

Agreed with these points though.

I see, it will took some time too gather em all but i’ll give it a shot
Thanks for the advice

I migth be mistaken but isn’t druidic set is wizard item, or is there one for assasin (tried to search it but couldn’t find it) i can change the class using jasper i supose but its going to be rough…

It isn’t specific, but can only be found on warrior and wizards gears. Just convert an eternal, it’s very likely to you get an Jasper.

1 Like