Best Build for rogue

This are my items right now! is it okay? xD hehe I use this while hunting for a good flintlock or bow

Yes these items work. Good job!

Hope for a bow so can use fletcher talent on chest gear. Also find an amulet with razored (bleed) or ambush (extra traps) talent. Work on adding attack speed affix until 60% max.

When you start getting legend drops, use calcite to change element to poison/ice on all gear.

Happy hunting!

amulet with razored? is it necessary? hehe sorry still new to the game

You got dextrous, good for survivabilty, which is fine. My PVE builds are OP so I focus on DPS. Preference really.

What is your item build? can you show me? anyway is your main rogue or wizard?

I made a farming duo where my main is warrior wearing maxed luck/gold/item drop/eternalized gear & hireling is either arcane barrage wizard or poison guidedshot rogue. Warrior simply taunts while hireling spams. For hiking I use the 2 hirelings listed. For PVP I built a scalp/orb Warrior but I canā€™t seem to get past #15 eternal. Iā€™m gonna experiment with Chakram rogue next.

My prior post to you has a bow rogue similar to mine.

how much to create a 2nd character?

it costs about ~1 dollar for a second character slot :smile:

1 Like

Its really hard in pvp and im uaing rogue i want ice type buildā€¦ Any suggestions? This ia my seconnd char and ive only been playing as a wizard i want to learn more on rogue thanks! :blush::blush::grinning::grinning:

Hereā€™s some rogue builds

2 Likes

That was very infomative thanksā€¦ But i have no idea how to craft those legends becauae i am still new to this game :sob::sob::sob::sob: thank you for the fast response i appreciate it!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::blush::blush::slight_smile:

@deathGG here are some tips for crafting & leveling. Hope they help.

1 Like

Wow thaanks a lot ā€¦ Thanks for the effortā€¦ Thanks a million times!!!

Still cant get the Vacuus Scipio Bow! damn

@onehitcombo1 VS is a rare drop. Can find it only by killing epic+ enemies after floor 100. Recommend you craft a hunter mythic ring to activate the shrines & kill the ā€œpowerful enemyā€ for chance to drop. Can also get from cartographer, floor boss, level boss, or rare enemy feat (spawns epic mob).

Until then, Winters curve or Odyssey are decent. Or even go with a flintlock. Whatever your best legend item is at the moment.

I get a Odyssey but its DPS is low than what I use right now! how to craft a hunter mythic ring?

Try to craft a bow with affixes like this bow.

Damn! still cant get a Legend Bow but I get this flintlock! is this okay?

1 Like

Yes that will work. If you can, remove the storm proc affix & replace with +5000 weapon damage epic affix. While using Flintlock, try finding chest armor with Pistoleer talent. For bow, use Fletcher.

Forgot to answer your other question. Hunter mythic ring is Rebirth Flight Quest Fortune.