Best epic affix yet 😭

but i though English was your language ?

Yeah it is. I think they mean you need to get a grade so you can have higher chances of getting a job in the UK. No matter how good you are , they still want you to do this exam regardless if you’ll ever do creative writing or not in life. Basically they need to see proof of good English.

Although I can see why learning to write formal letters and stuff are good but yeah. I’ll wish myself luck.

My opinion on fidget spinners : https://youtu.be/ykw6Es3YM9c

1 Like

i feel you bro :pensive: i almost fail my Filipino subject well in fact Filipino is my language , but i survive ! cheers!

3 Likes

Ikr. I was born Indian too but my first language was English. I couldn’t be bothered to learn more languages tbh since I never had to even though my parents do speak Malayalam. They often speak English to me though.

When you start asking questions to your professor and contradict everything he says. LOL

4 Likes

I had same reaction when I got a eternal void. I raged and just threw it off. At least I could drop a eternal Heaven this month, which is far more useful than these elements slimes.
But I know it takes some nerve.

Lol that sums up Me and @TeaCup .

Wait, why am I a leader? I dont even knowwhat this is for. LOL

No one’s arguing that the affixes that he used as an example were universally good. But the fact that he exclusively limits the affixes to 9 which has a direct correlation to the answer in the equation. If he made it 15 or 20 this would dramatically increase the probability of getting those pet. Which he admittedly said those are the affixes he thinks is useful. Purely based on preference and personal knowledge.

2 Likes

I think you partly have a point, a pet must of course drop with some affixes. There are lucky pet drops that do fit certain builds.

I think however I do have a point as well, in particular that eternal pets with 5 suiting affixes are very, very rare up to the point of impossible to drop in reality. Therefore I do highly encourage everybody to always report such a eternal pet with 5 very good affixes.

A report itself should always be the way to go in these cases. The final decision lies in the hands of a mod, where it should be.

I do apologize for being harsh and aggressive earlier, not only to you but to all - I have been in it over my head, and that is no way to talk here in the forum. My arguments stand, but the anger about the strong opposition I encountered for rightly reporting somebody was still fresh.

4 Likes

@f00kee is a leader coz his better LOL

f00kee the GOD <3

1 Like

Nah.

1 Like

:joy: LoL!

A great applause for those 2 @f00kee and @Midlumer for long explanations hahaha. Indeed pet Slime doesnt need to be played for 100+ hours to get those kind of affixes because before the patch 3.0 hasnt been released ive been founding some Legend pet Slime with cool affixes and i think i can only found it only on pet slimes but i have an Eternal Imp with just only 2 cool affixes ( Deadly strike and +Arcane DMG) and i found it about 100+ hours of farming pet to find these.

1 Like