Bluetooth Multiplayer (Player to Player Modes)

paert f the reason i love dq is their almost no reasn for you have to be online wle you play (in fact alll the less due to ads, but i payed, so it doesnt matter to me).
Just quick question - ho’s it coded for offline play versus online – why would a lot of code have to change? Being a 15 year old progra mmer who just barely started c, i dont understand that; tanks in advanced.

well, pokemon back then was an offline game…
but it can cater pokemon trading and pokemon battle

but for pvp…
i don’t like it…
most common scenario would be…

warrior who has an uber reflect damage that can make you cry before you can kill him
a rouge who has insane veil + counter combo
a wizard who has insane damage that can one hit anyone

soooo, it’s a big no for me…

mmmhm? for the trading system…
i would like to have one in the future…
i want to share my spare legends on my friends and family whom i invited to play dungeon quest… :smile:
it’s quite a good game…

Appreciate your replies. Just maybe you can consider bluetooth party system. Where you together with your friends are allied via bluetooth connection. I play this game together with my friends, and we all love to suggest ATLEAST a bluetooth mode for Dungeon Quest. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

I would really like some sort of interaction with other players as well, but DQs maps are a bit small to really be much fun with friends. Maybe a new mode like a survival arena for strictly multiplayer. Other than that I would be ok with just being able to trade.

+1 well said my friend :wink:

must be nice to have a hireling stlye bluetooth though, since both are dungeon crawling, makes harder bosses and better drops. but i dont want to cause any problems for the coding and such, maybe for dungeon quest2, one can dream. i love te game the way it is, it is a great game, probably the only one that is an offline game that isnt riddle with IAP freemium. keep up the good work developers/mods/testers, you too forum, stay classy

Needs a local multi player mode so it is offline and it has its own set of dungeons

please be bluetooth AND online :stuck_out_tongue:

Would any of you all ever enjoy a “couch co-op” mode? Where you could play with two people but only in the same room etc? (Not saying this is happening…just getting an idea of who would like it.)

1 Like

I would love this!!!

Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue

1 Like

I would love this!!!

Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue[/quote]

Same here!! Multiplayer hype!!! guiding the newbs more easier :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely. Both my brother and I are big fans of the game.

[quote=“newb_player”]well, pokemon back then was an offline game…

but for pvp…
i don’t like it…

warrior who has an uber reflect damage that can make you cry before you can kill him

i want to share my spare legends on my friends and family whom i invited to play dungeon quest… :smile:
it’s quite a good game…[/quote]

I would agree with you bro the way the game is now is the way it should be. Trading is one thing i would give thumbs up for but pvp i will vote against it due to others having so much power and will not equal to the fun I’m having right now almost reaching max warrior. If pvp would be made i think some might play it but i would not do so.

[quote=“Pyrostorm”][quote=“newb_player”]well, pokemon back then was an offline game…

but for pvp…
i don’t like it…

it’s quite a good game…[/quote]

I would agree with you bro the way the game is now is the way it should be. Trading is one thing i would give thumbs up for but pvp i will vote against it due to others having so much power and will not equal to the fun I’m having right now almost reaching max warrior. If pvp would be made i think some might play it but i would not do so.[/quote]
Why? Lots of games use matchmaking to pair characters of similar level, gear, or skill. Things could be done to keep it a level playing field. In fact the most fun in pvp I’ve ever had was low level pvp in WoW. Its definitely not fun getting steamrolled by guys way ahead of you, but its not really fun vice versa either. If it was fair, it could still be fun at any level.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

I totally agree with Rubik, twink’ing on WoW is the most fun I have ever had where PVP is concerned.

Now this goes to show when hardly anyone would wanna play arena. Because DQ was offline only…

I like this topic. Thanks for the starter :smiley: .Wishing this to come. Really like it for some reason I and my friends would battle through Bluetooth. And of course this game will rate higher I think if they added this feature. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all :smile:

It also talks about PvP an that it would never be implemented. I just wanted to point that out. But I can tell ya bluetooth won’t be in DQ cuz of hackers. They ruined it for us all

PvP shook the very foundation the game is being played, yet it took more than about half a year to cook because the very fundamentals of the game had to be changed. Most of the points mentioned were facts. But all that was ever done is to pit two players in a small sandbox. Then the drastic series of nerfs, which almost killed PvE. That’s how tremendous of an endeavor it was.

Yet it was done anyway.

Many are satisfied.

At the end of the day, it’s up to the devs if something grand yet tedious is worth it or not. It may or may not come in the future. But if you really like something to happen, do pester the ones responsible tirelessly. Who knows what may happen. :grin:

I prefer new char again. or more security on PVP for cheaters. Like: on PVP game theres a botton for report player. hehehe