[BUILD] Dieter - Gyroscopic Slug

Interesting, so procs of an off-hand skill actually activate prayer to provide healing? Curious!

That was what I was wondering when I looked at the build, Prayer would only be useful if the procs activate Prayer’s effect. Then with this build, prayer virtually activates every second.

That was what my question meant Dieeter, I was wondering if the procs of Sprint when you’re using Whirlwind triggers the effect of Prayer.

That was what I was wondering when I looked at the build, Prayer would only be useful if the procs activate Prayer’s effect. Then with this build, prayer virtually activates every second.

That was what my question meant Dieeter, I was wondering if the procs of Sprint when you’re using Whirlwind triggers the effect of Prayer.[/quote]

Oh my bad, actually it doesn’t proc on the sprint proc, I made a huge Mistake, shame on me, you can throw me stones :blush:
(And I don’t get why I get HP when I’m hitted by ennemies, my warrior knowledge seems to be a bit weak actually :p)

That was what my question meant Dieeter, I was wondering if the procs of Sprint when you’re using Whirlwind triggers the effect of Prayer.[/quote]

Oh my bad, actually it doesn’t proc on the sprint proc, I made a huge Mistake, shame on me, you can throw me stones :blush:
(And I don’t get why I get HP when I’m hitted by ennemies, my warrior knowledge seems to be a bit weak actually :p)[/quote]

Its because blood magic - permafrost

Btw, battlemage that is for wizard o.o for warrior is spellsword i guess

Just wondering Dieeter, when you built this build, which I’m assuming you did during the beta testing for 1.6.0, did you find legendaries with some set/crystal affixes already in it and then removed some affixes for the more important ones? Or did you start from a clean item and enchanted it up? Cause higher CS/MS are a lot harder to come by now that it’s live and the drop rates were reduced greatly, don’t want to make any unnecessary gambles that would hinder my dream build.

[quote=“Harahell”]Its because blood magic - permafrost

Btw, battlemage that is for wizard o.o for warrior is spellsword i guess[/quote]

Bloodmagic-Permafrost combo indeed! thanks! :smiley:

You can get battlemage for warrior and spellsword for wizard now!

1. Get spellsword on warrior item
  2. Use #15 Jasper to turn your warrior item into a wizard one

Same for Battlemage! that’s how i’ve battlemage for warrior, told you, 1.6 is limitless :smile:

Actually, I do both! And I also got “crystallized items” which are leg items with crystal affix on them already! (rare)
But I’ve to admit that i’m spending a lot of time farming, and this from my beginning in DQ (but only for CS/MS that’s why I’m not in topladders for hero points or floors) and I fused a lot with money I got from 1year of farming, that I couldn’t spend because I had nothing to do of these golds :smile:
Also I crafted a “drop set” before farming, which is actually what I gave to players in my event, drop rate 200% is multiplicating your loots by 3, which is just insane!
And during the test the drops were even lowers, Steiger raised them a lot to not get that much complain from players :smile:

1 Like

anw, y u no go Plagued? hp%=armor% is nice.

Actually I do, it’s even on the horn :smile:

Actually I do, it’s even on the horn :smile:[/quote]

dang, this should be questioned on your Orichalcum Fortress, not on the Slug.
sorry.
[emoji13]

Actually I do, it’s even on the horn :smile:[/quote]

dang, this should be questioned on your Orichalcum Fortress, not on the Slug.
sorry.
[emoji13][/quote]

Well I used MP to get HP, so didn’t know if Plagued was took in count! But yeah that’s a great affix for tanky stuff!
Also it should be re ediited since we can’t get +40% block on a single affix, small nerf, I would replace some MP into these values, but would be as worth or maybe better you’re right =)

may i ask if you remember what the base items were? because just finding 1 piece of level 100 gear even past floor 200 is kinda rare… having it be an epic or legendary is even more rare, and having near perfect stats (like your axe) is absurd… guessing you can reroll a yellow affix into a socket, and thats how you got two sockets on it?

Nope i dont remember the base items stats.
Actually i dont really mind because from what i saw until now every items with max quality are equal in a term of power

And ofc these items are edited i had to add sockets etc on them
But its not that rare to find lvl95+ items with sockets on them :smile:

true, because i have yet to find a single ring or ammy with movespeed and sprint proc :frowning:

I have probably stupid question…
How i can make set 4/4 when im only using one item with this set…

[quote=“kacperpll”]I have probably stupid question…
How i can make set 4/4 when im only using one item with this set…[/quote]

Nadrojis has an affix that is +2 to set

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“kacperpll”]I have probably stupid question…
How i can make set 4/4 when im only using one item with this set…[/quote]

Nadrojis has an affix that is +2 to set[/quote]

+1

So how many crystals did it take your to roll Sprint and movespeed props? I can never find a Sprint proc on an item, and most my movespeed items other properties suck…

1 Like

You’ve to use a “ruby” crystal for this
And it’s rolling quite often with it

1 Like

[quote=“Diieter”]You’ve to use a “ruby” crystal for this
And it’s rolling quite often with it[/quote]

Doing ep8 now and have yet to even find a crystal over zircon yet… even though I have like 500 calcite, but doing calculations I’d have to spend hundreds of dollars to get enough gold for even one ruby

Does attack speed affect the rotation speed of whirlwind?