[BUILD] Dieter - Gyroscopic Slug

I don’t think so, it’s a “special” and they are rarely affected by AS if I’m right, like earthshatter and knightscharge :smile:

Hi, I was just wondering if this build was still up to date with the current patch. Because I see some things that I thought were different. For example, I see that you list your move speed as capped at 75%, but I thought I read elsewhere that the cap was 25%. Do you still use this build, have you tweaked it at all? Another thing I was wondering, when Sprint comes from a proc, is its damage still base off of your offhand dmg, or would procs all be based off of mainhand?

Nice build btw, fits my style of play. Very similar to a good Barb build in D3. :smile:

I don’t think so, it’s a “special” and they are rarely affected by AS if I’m right, like earthshatter and knightscharge :smile:[/quote]
I think the attack speed does an effect to the rotation Speed of the Whirlwind, but it’s just a little speed though XD hahhaha :smile:
I just did my research on that. Conducted an experiment and Bwalaah… XD It’s proven hohoho xD

I don’t think so, it’s a “special” and they are rarely affected by AS if I’m right, like earthshatter and knightscharge :smile:[/quote]
I think the attack speed does an effect to the rotation Speed of the Whirlwind, but it’s just a little speed though XD hahhaha :smile:
I just did my research on that. Conducted an experiment and Bwalaah… XD It’s proven hohoho xD[/quote]

Are you 200% sure about this one? if so, GZ I didn’t know and thanks for the info! :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll still ask Steiger, he’s more infos than me on his own code :laughing:

[quote=“Rubik”]Hi, I was just wondering if this build was still up to date with the current patch. Because I see some things that I thought were different. For example, I see that you list your move speed as capped at 75%, but I thought I read elsewhere that the cap was 25%. Do you still use this build, have you tweaked it at all? Another thing I was wondering, when Sprint comes from a proc, is its damage still base off of your offhand dmg, or would procs all be based off of mainhand?

Nice build btw, fits my style of play. Very similar to a good Barb build in D3. :smile:[/quote]

Whatever the skill or proc u’re using, the damage should be based on the type of weapon on which you can find the skill, i.e : sprint (offhand, horn) and sprint proc should have the damage of the OH, Once more a complex (but interesting question), Steiger should look at his code and answer to get a more accurate answer than me :unamused:

If MS does change, no problem just replace the affixes by some tank’s ones! This build does have only 40HP, it’s a bit weak after floor 500, it’s good to grind floors until 500 but after you need some survivability! maybe some Block% ? :smile:
Indeed, I thought about Garen (League Of) and D3’s Barbarian (D3) when I made this build :laughing:

I just did my research on that. Conducted an experiment and Bwalaah… XD It’s proven hohoho xD[/quote]

Are you 200% sure about this one? if so, GZ I didn’t know and thanks for the info! :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll still ask Steiger, he’s more infos than me on his own code :laughing:

[quote=“Rubik”]Hi, I was just wondering if this build was still up to date with the current patch. Because I see some things that I thought were different. For example, I see that you list your move speed as capped at 75%, but I thought I read elsewhere that the cap was 25%. Do you still use this build, have you tweaked it at all? Another thing I was wondering, when Sprint comes from a proc, is its damage still base off of your offhand dmg, or would procs all be based off of mainhand?

Nice build btw, fits my style of play. Very similar to a good Barb build in D3. :smile:[/quote]

Whatever the skill or proc u’re using, the damage should be based on the type of weapon on which you can find the skill, i.e : sprint (offhand, horn) and sprint proc should have the damage of the OH, Once more a complex (but interesting question), Steiger should look at his code and answer to get a more accurate answer than me :unamused:

If MS does change, no problem just replace the affixes by some tank’s ones! This build does have only 40HP, it’s a bit weak after floor 500, it’s good to grind floors until 500 but after you need some survivability! maybe some Block% ? :smile:
Indeed, I thought about Garen (League Of) and D3’s Barbarian (D3) when I made this build :laughing:[/quote]

More like a Fed nasus imo… HUAH, chunked…

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Where did you get the build sheet, or did you just design all of that? It’d be great to have an online form where we could put in our info and it show the caps and effectives and all that.

Designed it myself with paint :smile:

I lost my jasper… i had one when i converted a crystal/legend item(dont remember) sad

Close Reason: Necropost