[BUILD] Redrum Warrior

You mention that if you get another high voltage you would replace it. But with what?

I’m trying. But, I’m still busy getting all my heroes to Eternal Ascension and saving a good amount of resources for crafting.

Maybe an ED% on Weapons to increase that Shock damage.

how do you use high voltage if your have no paralysis on your gear and if you are planning to get another high voltage which affix will you switch out for it?
plz answer have a nice day :grinning:

He used fustigate from the looks of that build as talent to stun for high voltage. I mean I’ve seen it work with high voltage as well as stagger and bewilder. Anyway this build can be vastly improved now with the new sets and affixes for sure :smile: .

1 Like

guys he said that if he roll another high voltage he would replace it with another affix but what affix to replace it with
also with the game today how could the build improve?

thxs have an awesome day :grin::beer:

You can use Arcanist with Ascendant for more bleed dmg with shock. Also since weaken is buff to 90% crystal affix and cap is 200%, you can use crystal weaken. Goes great with effective . Effective work with ignore resist which can be used in the build too.

You could also use Barbarian %, Push the limit% , Glasscannon% , pathfinder set, Defiant, only need 2 epic toss affix as that buffed to 10 instead of 5 , 10+ talent like lacerate or use 5+ all talents , zealous, more block and dodge , some other survival affix, etc. So much to change it from what it used to be although it would change too much. This build is a testament of how far DQ has progressed. Suffering talent is fine too. Also you can have axe with 100% WD or ED. Definitely you can add more ED% too for improvement. I can see this build possibly shine again lol. Maybe keeping ruptured or using exposed mythic. Either is fine. More MS too if possible.

So much potential to upgrade.

sorry let me check on something , you could get ignore resist on pieces of gear beside your weapon right or just that?
thxs guys hope whoever see this have a great day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can use ignore resist anywhere on the gear. You only need 1 ignore resist as well.

whats better double crystal affix for deadly strike or double crystal affix for critical dmg

can you roll legend %element damage with rubies on gear and can you roll legend move speed with rubies
if not what gear do you get them in ?
thxs

No u can’t roll ED% with rubies. Legendex will show you which gear comes with ED%.

for the mythic exposed, pierce can work with toss right? as it pierces through the enemy how does it work?

Mythic exposed does indeed work with toss. Toss does indeed pierce.

anyone know the max elemental critical chance and max +elemental damage % ?

plus what is the best ring item skill for warriors who like to deal damage?

Elemental Crit cap -> 40%
ED has no cap.
No comprende final question.

hello guys, i have 200% high voltage with 0% paralyzes , i have fustigate with 30% chance to stun, can high voltage activate? plus what ways can it activate in the first place?

This means that any form of stun activate high voltage and even on my own discovery that stagger, bewilder, rusticate or paralyze all activate high voltage. That’s why old builds used to have high voltage without elemental crit but use stagger or something.

1 Like

thanks so with 0% paralyze chance on stat page but 30% chance to stun with helm talent my high voltage could still activate right?

also for the epic affix might which gives you 15% elemental damage is it better than 5000 elemental damage or no?

in the guide above rubix said he change his special skill scalp for the hatchet to taunt, how can your do that plz explain would love to know