[Build][Rogue][PvP] Flamin' Whirlwhind of Craftiness

Welcome to my PvP Chakram Rogue: Flamin’ Whirlwhind of Craftiness!

Until I give pictures, here’s the affixes of the build*:

[size=85]* - These affix values are from PvE, so remember that they scale in PvP[/size]

[color=purple]MH: Sudashana[/color]
[color=orange]Skills: Boomerang and Whirlwhind[/color]
[color=green]Set: Living Force[/color]
[color=purple]Affix 2: +50% DMG (Endow)[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 3: +5000 Weapon DMG[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 4: +5000 Fire DMG[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 5: +50% Weapon DMG[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 6: +25% HP[/color]

[color=purple]OH: Nova Trap[/color]
[color=orange]Skills: Lay Trap and Command[/color]
[color=green]Set: Plagued[/color]
[color=purple]Mythic: Nova[/color]
[color=cyan]Affix 3: +75% HP[/color]
[color=red]Affix 4: +25% Meteor Proc[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 5: +5000 HP[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 6: +5000 Fire DMG[/color]

[color=orange]Chest: Nadroji’s Robe[/color]
[color=green]Talent: Celebrity[/color]
[color=purple]Affix 1: +1% HP on Hit (Boon)[/color]
[color=purple]Affix 2: +15% Attack Speed (Haste)[/color]
[color=red]Affix 3: Stun Immune[/color]
[color=red]Affix 4: 4.5 Pickup Radius[/color]
[color=red]Affix 5: 100% Fire DMG[/color]
[color=yellow]Affix 6: 2400 HP[/color]

[color=purple]Head: Anguish[/color]
[color=green]Talent: Relentless[/color]
[color=green]Set: Vampiric Touch[/color]
[color=cyan]Affix 2: +75% HP[/color]
[color=purple]Affix 3: +10% Mana Absorb (Return)[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 4: +5000 HP[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 5: +5000 MP[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 6: +5000 Fire Damage[/color]

[color=orange]Ring: Stone of Nadroji[/color]
[color=green]Talent: Blindside[/color]
[color=green]Set: Nadroji[/color]
[color=cyan]Affix 2: +1000 HP on Hit[/color]
[color=red]Affix 3: +2 All Skills[/color]
[color=red]Affix 4: +2 All Sets[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 5: +5000 Fire DMG[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 6: +5000 HP[/color]

[color=orange]Amulet: Nadroji’s Crystal[/color]
[color=green]Talent: Razored[/color]
[color=green]Set: Nadroji[/color]
[color=red]Affix 2: +2 All Talents[/color]
[color=red]Affix 3: +2 All Sets[/color]
[color=red]Affix 4: +24.9% Storm Proc (Close enough)[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 5: 100 All Resist[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 6: +25% HP[/color]

Pet: Lililith (Fairy) (The affixes kinda suck…)
[color=orange]Skill: Wish[/color]
[color=green]Set: Vampiric Touch (Only great thing about this pet…)[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 2: Reclaim (Doesn’t seem to be working)[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 3: Reduced CD% (Whirlwhind has short cd, I only need Command once, and I don’t think Boomerang uses this…)[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 4: % Total MP (Ok… I guess…)[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 5: HP Regen (WTH – Complete, COMPLETE waste of a slot…)[/color]
[color=orange]Affix 6: % Fire DMG[/color]

Stats: 151 HP, 133 Power, 25 Mana
Skills: Boomerang, Whirlwhind, LayTrap, Command, Nova, Meteor, Storm

PvE Synopsis

[color=red]HP: 500k[/color]
[color=blue]MP: 13k[/color]
AR: 19k
All Resist: 815
DMG: 440k per shot for boomerang according to stats page
Attk. Spd: 15%

PvP Synopsis

[color=red]HP: 36k[/color]
[color=blue]MP: Decent; Just don’t spam Command/LayTrap…[/color]
[color=yellow]Power Rating: 360[/color]

Boomerang Damage --> ~800 to ~2000
Whirlwhind Damage --> ~400 to ~800
Nova Damage --> ~300 to ~800
Command Minion Melee --> ~100 to ~300

Now, aside from the high health, this build is by no means optimized yet. In fact, it could be way stronger. What makes this build strong in PvP is its wide arsenal of skills, and you must know how to use that arsenal in order to use my build effectively. Hence the of Craftiness part of the build’s name. Unfortunately, ai is ALWAYS stupid, so I’m unlikely to have the build work properly nor cater against certain setups, nonetheless, with a competent human behind it, it is a powerful build. (I could quite easily kill myself with this build due to bad ai).

Skills Synopsis

1. Boomerang – This is probably the most important skill. First of all, a lower attack speed is nice beause that mean more throws will proc Nova, Meteor, or Storm. In PvP, Boomerang does an approximate minimum of 800-1000 DMG and I have seen criticals as high as 5000+ DMG! Obviously, it’s an extremely strong skill. The thing about it is that you must have the skill it takes to use it properly; do not throw it aimlessly, try to get use to its range and throwing it at the edge of its range. Sure, Blindside and LF increases its return DMG, but its hard to get it to hit on the return. Plus, if it’s a melee char, you want to him them while outside of their range; by throwing it at the edge, you’re likely to hit them when the chakram returns.

2. Whirlwhind – A classic skill that is a favorite of many people. In comparison to Boomerang, it deals way less DMG, but when used at the right times, you’ll deal more DMG overall using it. The problem with Boomerang is it has a very small AoE and a short-mid range. As a result, it is easy to miss a lot with Boomerang; this is where Whirlwhind is useful. Whirlwhind allows you to deal good amounts of damage up close; provided you out-deal the enemy’s leech and regen, you should be able to defeat most of your enemies without dying.

3. LayTrap – A very weak and tedious skill, I’ve decided it is not worth using at all.

4. Command – Not many people use this skill outside of summoners. Granted, I could easily find a better skill DPS-wise, but Command isn’t used for the DMG; Command is used as a meatshield. In PvP, a Command Minion has 1.5x the hp of your character; in this case, that equates to 54k HP in this build. The main thing about this skill is cast it once at the beginning and then forget it. I will note that if you can get the minion to cooperate, it can save your life sometimes.

5. Nova – The only mythic skill on the gear, I use it for Elem. Criticals. It also deals decent DMG, so pretty useful.

6. Meteor and Storm – If you get them to proc, they’ll deal DMG in the 1000’s or higher!

Last note: My build is easily achievable by anyone which is another great thing about the build. It is pretty much the result of 2 months of somewhat dedicated farming that is constantly be refined. For instance, that Nova Trap started as a Crystal Necrotic Caltrop. I then removed Storm Proc, Blight, and Toxic to add the neccessary sockets, etc. Last of all, absolutely, positively, NO Obsidians have been used to craft this build.

[size=133][color=purple]Special thanks to @Clogon for teaching me how to farm way more efficiently.[/color][/size]

1 Like

i just read it part “result of two month” :open_mouth: what dung lvl u are farming in.?

i do in m3 and have full crystal build in 1 month.

1 Like

[quote=“cronos1234”]i just read it part “result of two month” :open_mouth: what dung lvl u are farming in.?

i do in m3 and have full crystal build in 1 month.[/quote]
Level 101 Normal

Actually, I was climbing the first month on Normal ep.

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“cronos1234”]i just read it part “result of two month” :open_mouth: what dung lvl u are farming in.?

Level 101 Normal

Actually, I was climbing the first month on Normal ep.[/quote]
ahh i see… btw ur build can take 101 m3 easy lol why u not moving it

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“Ircher”][quote=“cronos1234”]i just read it part “result of two month” :open_mouth: what dung lvl u are farming in.?

Level 101 Normal

Actually, I was climbing the first month on Normal ep.[/quote]
ahh i see… btw ur build can take 101 m3 easy lol why u not moving it[/quote]
Cuz its not a good farming build.

I’m using Fabled Blade and whatever the Crystalline hood is for farming. That significantly decreases both my HP (to 50% of the value in this build) and my DMG output (DMG per shot drops to like 250k from 350k with Boomerang). Finally, I don’t use MP leech at all in this build; in my farming build, I do (cuz it gets annoying sometimes).

Updated it some and much more pretty to eyes. Still no pictures (which don’t update quickly anyway).

I think u should post the screenshot for much more easier to understand.

1 Like