Bye bye 1 topaz pet cost

You will be missed. Lol

I was wondering about that. wasn’t sure it was a bug, or just, rare crystal, using 1 on pet is like using 5 of the lower ranked crystals. I agree, it will be missed. I wonder if my pet will hate me for taking longer to change affixes, as I have a shortage of crystals again…

1 Like

Lol. :slight_smile:

:cry: . Oh well, it’s finally happened. No more easy pet affix but that’s ok. Just use Angelite instead and sapphire or larimar your way.

Indeed

Never experienced this. So sad :cry:.

What, I did several changes on my pets for bananas and now it’s gone .cryyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

in spite of the 5 crystals to craft each affix on the pets, I like crafting the little critters. when you get crystal affixes on your gear, it ends up that your pet is easier to change the affixes on than the gear, at least that is the way it seems to me. I would need a lot of topaz before I use it on any pets again. that 5 topaz a pop is really expensive, and I haven’t started work on a good farming build yet. 18 levels to last Perk.

1 Like

@Golem

Wold you like to borrow some topaz’?

I really like legend pets and the ability to craft them.

1 Like

@Homicide I have your Lilith. she wont get hurt if you leave 50 Obsidian by the palm tree at the beach. (this is, of course, a joke). for some reason, I don’t need topaz at the moment. I just finished using a bunch of them to fix my goof up with my Nadroji bonus. but I am sure that I will need a lot of them in the future.

1 Like

Lol. You can keep her. I got a few twins. :slight_smile:

hmm, maybe I should write a story about poor Lilith, and the competition between her and her sisters, Lilly and Lana, for the attention of their Toon, Homicide.

Ok, ok… 20 calcite… under the palm tree…

I think Lilly and Lana are feeling underappreciated and undervalued. not to mention they are starting to notice the gap in their lives with Lilith gone. we have been in contact, and are thinking of making it 75 obsidian, and 20 each of the other ultra rare crystals. in return, the Fairy’s will go back to you, and not reveal any build secrets of your gears. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bwuahah… build secrets. Lilith is the best thing I built. 0.o

Seriously, if it wasn’t for @Mr_Scooty @CuzegSpiked and @luisfsk , I would still be dying on floor 101. But now, I’ve graduated… to floor 102 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

oh no! you made Lilith cry! :sob: she wants to know, if she is the best, why is she only worth 20 calcite? and is that why you said I can keep her? she is a very confused Fairy. :confused:
I know, when I started ascending, I decided to start with very easy for the first perk, and do higher difficulty as I get higher perks. when I got my fourth perk, I started to wonder how I would do on mythic 3, so I jumped over and did ok. now I am farming M3 f110. I can do higher, but having 6 Quest stones on my gear kind of hurts with making monster HP melt away fast.
I was burning a lot of topaz on my pet and gears to get my crit chance, crit damage, deadly strike, and dodge back to max, as that was what was messed up when I added the Nadroji bonus. wow, going from 60 to 15 crit chance really hurt. :sob:

1 Like

Here it is : my one and only build secret…

don’t build like @Homicide

Now, I expect my orphan to be returned unscathed.

1 Like

lol, I read this post in the other thread, was wondering if it would show up here. I haven’t met your Toons in the Arena yet, but I will believe your secret. Lilith, Lilly, and Lana are on their way back. they said something about A LOT of Chocolate, or they’re going to hide your DQ for a week.

I havent really gotten into arena yet. Ive dabbled a bit and gotten couple auras, but been to focused on other dq stuffz atm.

Look out arena-ites… with the return of lilith, we shall take over the world… mwuahaha

1 Like

Mwahahahaha

2 Likes