Username: fakename@fakeemail.fake
Password: totallyreal

5 Likes

Thanks <3

1 Like

Lol

lmao

Lmao.

(this is (not) a joke) I tried @Skaul account info, and the internet in my neighborhood crashed for 2 days. when it came back up, many computers and accounts were corrupted. I went into hiding when the FBI came around looking for the person(s) responsible for ruining so many lives.
Edit: my apologies. as we all know, sharing an account is not a good idea. we have all heard what happens when we even let a friend use our accounts, and it is even worse when some one we don’t know uses it. passwords are changed, all our hard work is deleted, and any money that we spent on DQ is wasted if someone messes with our account because we shared it. although I was trying to be funny, sharing your account is not a fun way to lose your account.

3 Likes

Lmao

Lmao

I remember someone asking for my account in my youtube channel for wizard build before since I was good. I was like no , git gud.

3 Likes

git gud best answer for these situations

3 Likes

Nub player asking for account wtf. Cancer gamer.

1 Like

first, I would like to thank @Skaul for editing my post. (he added ‘(not)’ to the post). it is a good reminder to me and everyone else that sharing account info is not a good idea, and therefore not something to joke about. there is a game I still play, and many years ago, I shared my account info with one of my team mates to look after it when I was off line. nothing bad happened, but I gave the info even though there were many people who were screaming on the world chat about sharing acct info, and then losing the acct, and the many posts on the games forum about the same thing. I took a chance, and came out ok, but it could have gone bad, and I knew it. I have changed my password a few times since then, and haven’t shared my info with any one either. also, I think it is good knowing that the Mods and Devs are very serious about protecting those of us who play DQ from those who want to prey on us by asking for acct info.
I didn’t spend any money on the other game, but I have spent some on this one, and I would not be happy at all if I had to start over with a new account because I shared it with a friend and the friend messed up the game.
I hope this post helps people to understand that they should think real hard before sharing with someone. you may trust them with your life, but one mistake, and you are starting over with a level 1 character, or all that gear you spent weeks making, now you have to remake it again, or the worst of all, your acct is blocked, and you have to make a new one.

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes