Cannot past floor 350+ without dying!

Ic my bad i dont report ppl anyway no biggie carey on

Why is it that the lvl on your items are on red fonts??

Its ok,clear now,im normal player,casual player so im insulted if ppl say im hacker :smile:

I said i was on 3rd ascendant,im busy today so still lvl 21 see the icicle level,if im high lvl im not ude low lv pet with noob affix

You did not get me. Im talking about the iLvl100 thing on your items. Mine is in white fonts but yours is in red font. Why is it like that??

Can someone answer my useless question?? This really bothers me as i dont have that red fonts on my item lvl :sweat:

If you’re broken, then go 180-200 with 350% item drops and dealer perk until you get richer. Sometimes you need go back to go ahead.

Current level too low to equip the item. That is why iLvl font is red

To equip lv 100 item must be lv50 im already say that im still 21 and now 32 why still didnt get that?

Chill mate. Haha. Pls pardon my ignorance. I did not know that the font will turn red if you are too low level for that item.

Nice! I gotta try that…

Do not put discordance to skull, it is a waste bc you will want to use orb only when breaking boxes

I’ll keep that in mind.

1 Like

Man i already did that but it feels so boring and i really need to move forward thats why i am looking a suggestion for most efficient build.

What exactly ur 2 character build ? I’m solo 360 M3 without break a sweet, rarely die - just when I forgot to buff manashield - the mana bar not even come to 50% :wink:

Here’s my warrior

and my wizz