Confused and no idea what to improve

Hello @deathGG!

Thanks for yr response :wink:

OK - so you mean, ascend first the wizard, then lvl him up with the roque(hireling) and when the wizard again reached lvl 99(ascended) do the same with roque?

Can you maybe tell me, how is it possible to get cyan-coloured items with a mythstone AND A set-affix?

1 Like

Yes whatever is the easiest but may i suggest for ascending ur hireling just ascend 2 times (fortunate perk and dealer perk) since other ascensions wont work anyways with your main

For cyan coloured item just put obsidian (only 1 can be applied) in putting a mythstone with a set affix place a zircon( crystal) to the item befor putting the mythstone elixir

2 Likes

Enjoy the game bro. Ull be strong ! Just keep playing and playing and playing ! Thats the secret of everyone.:parrotbeer:

1 Like

Yeah, but at any time, I need to grow up stronger, and when this don´t will happen - I have a problem…
Hope you understand^^

Yes in some point. But why ur hir? Wer hir? To help each other bro. A true gamer never surrender .

2 Likes

I won´t surrender for sure :wink:

What do you mean with this:
“But why ur hir? Wer hir?”?

I´ll play till lvl 99 on both heroes and after that, i´ll ask again what to do :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha makesense bro. :joy: .

Hej,

I found this thread: Skaul's Hierarchy of Tips and Tricks [SHTT] [2.5]

It´s really cool and now I know what´s meant with ascending! :wink:
That will gonna be my next step - but now my question…
Is it better to ascend the main first or the hireling?
On the long run, I´ll play the roque(bow) and have either the wizard or the wizard as hireling…
But for now, it´s maybe easier to play with the wizard(orb/twister)…

And fortune-ascending is the best set, right?

1 Like

Are u sure that fortunate on hireling works?

1 Like

Im sure, been playing for months now. I suggest u ascend the main first. When i first ascended i used the treasured perk for having a great chance of finding eternal items, crystal items and the combination of both.

Its up to you on what u will pick first. Think carefully on what you want to plan on doing in the future, so the thing you do now will not be wasted.
:wink::wink:

1 Like

OK!

@deathGG

I gonna play only PVE - I´m not interested in playing at PVP.

So i can basiclly go 400% over luck cap with fortunate on main and hireling? Can someone confirm that? Because im pretty sure that i read somewhere on the forum that the only working one on hireling is a Dealer :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thats how i got 1012% luck first 650 then 850 with hireling plus 25% more because of epiphany

1 Like

Another one then, do i have to put epiphany on main or it doesnt matter?

1 Like

Main, but im not exactly an expert but i havent tried putting epiphany on my hireling i think cuzegspiked or griffin can help you with that. Sorry

1 Like

The only ascension that works on the hirling is Dealer perk.

The other perks can all work on the main character. Fortunate is the best first choice in my opinion with the hirling + dealer perk.

Epiphany set affix found at floor 600+ epic or higher difficulty . The set increase cap by 5% per rank so (5) increases all caps by 25% (except things that cannot be raised for the cap like All Sets+).

For EXP Farming, Epiphany is useful for increasing the 200% EXP gain cap to 250% because it adds 25% of 200% which is 50%. The EXP gain you can get by 6× Quest stones and 2-4 legend EXP Gain.
If you use hirlings, epiphany on both characters to get 250% EXP gain on both characters overall. 6× Quest stones on each character and some legend EXP Gain.

For Luck and Gold Find , epiphany will turn 650% into 812% at (5) and this is 1012% luck and gold find with fortunate perk. Item drops cap turns from 200% to 250% also but this turns into 350% when you use hirlings because hirlings give +100% item drops above cap.

But when you use hirlings, you will need Epiphany on both characters to get the desired effect from 650% luck to 812% and from 200% item drops to 250% which can appear as 1012% luck and 350% item drops with the fortunate perk and the 100% item drops bonus.

If you put epiphany on only one character for farming, the 25% effect is reduced to 12.5% when it comes to farm affixes due to averaging for these farm affixes. This is only exclusive to farm affixes and EXP Farming.

If you do a pure DPS build, you don’t have to use epiphany on both characters so dodge 60% will turn into 75% regardless of whether you have Epiphany on 1 character or two since it’s not like farm affixes where they are averaged between the two.

3 Likes

Thanks @CuzegSpiked for clearing that up! As always u the man!!!

2 Likes

Averaging Formula for farm affixes:

Gold Find and Luck : (Hero + Follower) / 2 + Fortunate + Shop Boost + Map Base

Fortunate also optional but once you have it, it has permanent influence. Of course the values from fortunate are above cap like shop boost and legend map boost.

Optional:

• Shop Boost + Map Base

For item drops:

(Hero + Follower) / 2 + Follower Bonus + Map Base + Shop Boost

Optional: + Map Base + Shop Boost .

Follower bonus being the bonus 100% item drops is permanent if you equip hirling but doesn’t appear when you do solo gameplay.

Epiphany increases the caps of the farm affixes but these formula calculation will still be the same principle.

2 Likes

EXP Formula for hirling+ main:

(Hero + Follower) / 2 + bonus 100% EXP Gain + Difficulty EXP Bonus + Shop Boost+ Map Base .

This is what I think seems accurate.

The 100% EXP bonus is because you could get negative -% values for EXP Gain so the 100% was to make up for that. I’m not sure how they get negative EXP gain on hirling before the 100% bonus but it used to be so.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks cuzeg!

2 Likes