Crafting help

[quote=“solkyro”]
prayer with bloodmagic doesn’t work anymore by 1.9 ?[/quote]

I have no clue what ircher is talking about.

[quote=“solkyro”]

Don’t worry, it still works. But it’ll be nerfed a little bit :smile:

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“solkyro”]

I have no clue what ircher is talking about.[/quote]
Whoops, I was mistaken!

There’s been so may nerfs and buffs, I can’t keep up with all the changes! :p. Still, 1.9 is gonna be amazing.

You forgot that MP absorb reduces DMG too. What makes Bloodmagic+MP absorb broken is that you literally heal more HP than any DMG that does not kill you in 1 hit. You are basically immortal unless the enemy can oneshot you.

+50% ice dmg and 37.5% DMG reduction is still an amazing effect. Plus if you do not use bloodmagic, it heals your MP too! With the new changes Permafrost is still an amazing set.[/quote]
I see. I always thought the last effect resolved was the absorption, so you always received the full damage, then recovered the absorbed portion, like synergy. What if the chain of effects is modified instead of nerfing the effect at all?

Sent from my LenovoA3300-GV using Tapatalk

[quote=“McEna”]What if the chain of effects is modified instead of nerfing the effect at all?
[/quote]

No mattter how you order it, get more than 50% MP absorb and you will heal more than any D!G you take. MP absorb is meant for MP. Anything that makes MP act like HP will not function with MP Absorb.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“McEna”]What if the chain of effects is modified instead of nerfing the effect at all?
[/quote]

No mattter how you order it, get more than 50% MP absorb and you will heal more than any D!G you take. MP absorb is meant for MP. Anything that makes MP act like HP will not function with MP Absorb.[/quote]
talking about mp absorb thing. manasheild cant block TNT and Skyfall damage. is it intend or bug.?

[quote=“cronos1234”]
talking about mp absorb thing. manasheild cant block TNT and Skyfall damage. is it intend or bug.?[/quote]

Intended. Just don’t get near them.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“cronos1234”]
talking about mp absorb thing. manasheild cant block TNT and Skyfall damage. is it intend or bug.?[/quote]

Intended. Just don’t get near them.[/quote]
ahh okay… i tried using eternal braced 89% glasscannon. 40 talent empower. damage are superb. hp epic fail. lol just 1. haha

I have 4 eternal equipment but until now im figuring out how to create a violet one and a sky blue gear i watched some videos on how to create but it needs more more crystals . I have a legendary robe with 4 socket . I cant create a violet cause it has some combination of mythstones to make . Like bombard . Can u help me on this ?

Here is a page on Mythical gear (violet gear) :smile: