Crono Gift [ PvE Build] Hachimon -Warrior-

I know what class that fire build :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tell me.

LMAO. as far as i can remember. we were talking about the 1 hit meteor trillion damage.

@Kcellvirus need some memory plus.

the very same build, wiz ver. use meteor could deal trilion dmg.

ermm what do u think fire build class will be.?

Oh yeah Rogue type

personally i never like rogue but i like bow damn much lol. IMO rogue talent more specific to end spike and not suitable for element build. Warrior and wiz are more suitable for element build and for fire, war have great talent for it while wiz have great multiplying damage talent for overall element damage. so if u want predict what class it is, it should be between those two class.

Omg :frowning:

I need to find a nadroji armor now. Hahaha. Crono always deliver great builds

u will need old nadroji robe or new wiz robe Aether Wrap. New nadroji robe have that grey affix, u cant remove it. new wiz robe Aether wrap have legend affix +%ED. thanks for that compliment :slight_smile:

Well I modified your Fortune bringer to my own style. This build is good for people doing floors then switching to fortune bringer when you reach your desired farming floor. thumbs up for your work. Waiting for the next build.

i have 2 warriors and i use this as hireling set to follow main (fortune bringer ) at 5 yard. avoid mobs at 2 yard. spam sprint and sword throw as sometimes. that setup is epic. fortune bringer just run to loot while hachimon just run to kill. double speed double the fast clean lol

So your MH special is throw sword? Interesting

yup. its ranged, increase damage per piercing. its op when hit frozen monster. damage is soooo high. muehehe

Simples the Frozen and Frostbiting make all damage xD

Old Builder

try just both of them without the other. u will see the different.

Is it okay to use hammer with ED%? or does the axe has higher base damage?

I don’t think the MH base damage matters very much, since the video shows all damage coming from OH skill, Sprint. I don’t think he even swung his axe once, so a hammer wouldn’t be any different.

better with hammer for higher base, sword throw damage will be much better. dont follow my step, i use axe bcoz its look cool lol.

for MH i dont use primary. but special skill : sword throw, i use that sometime when i have clear path to attack frozen/encased mobs with it.