Crono Gift [ PvE Build] Hachimon -Warrior-

Your build is always nice bro :smile:

thanks. :slight_smile:

So all is left for me to find the new armor with ED% Thanks ill try this build.

how many floor could you get using this build?

i haven’t test it to it max floor it can go yet, but as far as i go now floor 1k+ it don’t have any trouble and killing mobs very fast just like in vid above.

I’m itching to post my Calamitous Thunder after reading this… Haha!

On build: Great build! We all know Frozen can do that kind of damage. What’s awesome about this build is that it maximized that potential with insane Frostbiting. Cool!

Would it be possible to ask footage of your hachimon against Mythic? Alone if possible.

i will try when i found my last part of build. warrior terrasharper necklace with crushing blow crystal affix. i can make it actually but will be risky as the chance to get it not 100% and its last part of build lol. just like what happen to my necklace lol. it use alot crystal and when apply obsidian, it give crap affix and the only affix u could atleast use for temporary is deadly.

How will you get frozen if you get terrashaper necklace? Different pet?

lol. i want necklace with crushing blow crystal affix. because its a chance if i use obsidian and i cant change or remove if it doest give what i want… when i got that necklace with crystal affix crushing blow. the rest will be easy since i can remove if it doesnt give what i want.

Oh right. I always forget you can remove set affix.

@cronos4321 Thanks for sharing this build man, gave me ideas for my build and here’s the result

1 Like

my build actually really for give idea and damage lol jk. nice damage u have there. hope this guide can help give u more idea and more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

should be able to hit 15M damage once i get ring anf amulet for 200% elem dmg. Havent been lucky

i have alot of that ring and necklace on my way to mythic tier ascention. havent use one yet. still doing some calculation for devil pillar build (upcoming). and ofcoz rng bless too. fear of the worst affix poping up lol. i will need atleast 5 each before i proceed making it lol

That’s what happened to my only ring. Gave me crap affixes…what a waste

try and error. that the challange when craft item lol. passion is the key.

1 Like

where does the meteor proc come from ?

1 Like

Awesome build from Crono :joy::grin::grinning:

It would go over 9000!!!

Dragonball reference