Crono Gift [ PvE Build] Hachimon -Warrior-

@taitans Sadly this build wont go that far due to being melee. If you plan on going high floors you gotta use range attacks.

It can go far because it’s fast and throwsword is ranged. Dunno if it can be going far but it can go for a good amount of floors. As much as aftermath dealing trillion or billions of dmg is good for high floor, it isn’t the best because it take up a few affixes and tnt prop kill you. Also there are ofc better ways.

1 Like

What will you change ? i don’t know about warrior’s build.

Bro, @cronos4321, pardon me im a noob. I want to ask that 30% elemental critical. Is that thing that make the monsters froze to ice?

1 Like

yep, and also Nova mythic on OH

Oh ofcrs. I just confused because in my knowledge the name of ELEMCRIT of ice is freeze :s

I think it could go pretty far. As far as warrior goes, this one has the best chance from what I’ve seen. Dodge and block are all that keeps you alive that far, and moving rapidly contributed to dodge because enemies completely miss you. Sprint and throw sword, and you never get hit. Basically a chakram rouge in terms of mobility, and getting a chakram rouge high up in floors isn’t difficult.

Who knows maybe it could reach floor 10k or even 100k just fine depending on the hp of enemies. It does depend though.

pretty sure it wont = ) at floor 2k if block or dodge wont trigger the warrior’s dead. Your worst enemy is the mobs that causes explosion and the mobs tha fall from the sky. High flooring requires range attacks. Nevertheless, this build is pretty awesome you just need to get range (throwsword + discordance or toss build) and your good to go high floors

actually that apply to all build, if dodge or block won’t trigger, then the first hit will make your senctuary active, and the second one hit it will dead. why need ranged attack.? sprint can be that too, and u don’t need to aim at them. just run is enough, mobs will chase and they can’t touch as they slowed and just being forced to receive damage from sprint.

Show me, id love to see it at floor 2k +

wait till i get there. and u will see it

insane build :joy::grinning::grin:

1 Like

Thanks for this build @cronos4321 .i’ve got 600+B dmg :grin::joy::grinning: but if you dont mind sir can i use another MH weap instead of axe ?

depend on u, but top priority, +%ed legend affix damage on MH.

Another nice build by Chronos, gz.

Wouldn’t Pathfinder instead of Vampric Touch be a better choice with a 30% DMG buff with 60% dodge chance?

Another matter is I doubt that this build can be used by Hireling which means less Crystal and Eternal item derop chance. Am I wrong?

Great build. I gotta start farming for more crystals again. Maybe once I get eternal level. :wink:

yep, already change the pet to pathfinder as soon as i know it boost the damage base of my dodge lol. And it can be used as hireling, I use it most of time as hireling (use fortune bringer as a main) when I want to farm warrior item. Very effective tho, fortune bringer sprint to fast looting, hachimon sprint to kill. Very fast I must say.

Good to know that it can also be used as hireling effectively.

I couldn’t decide between this build and smoke bomb spamming one. If I decide to spent my crystals (I have currently 16 ruby, 5 ametthyst and 3 obsidian) for this build, I will probably use Cognition (100% ED and 50% Push The Limit affixes) as ring part and replace Ele Crit affix for 50% Dmg boost of PTL.

did it have 1hp? sir?