Crono Gift [ PvE Build] Hachimon -Warrior-

Maybe the screenshot is old enough to be from the version that had different damage values for weapons. I know they changed weapon damages (from forum) long ago.

@cronos4321 what axe did you use for that? Thanks

He used frozen fate. You can also use mutiny for that 100% ED by Jaspering a mutiny gauntlet into an axe.

I also can’t get an axe with such high dps. Only 19k something. Though my warrior can kill mobs easily, his damage never reaches Quadrillion. Only a few billions at max. I copied the build. Though I didn’t get perfect rolls on some crystal affixes and I don’t have the same affixes with the pet.

That axe with high dps is old axe before .2.1 came out I’m pretty sure. Btw, you should use hammer for higher base dmg reasons. Have that hammer with ed% from glinting hammer or wd% hammer from ragnarok or mashochists wizard sword jaspered to warrior.

You can also free up slots. For move speed, we got sprint with 70% move speed (50+20% from hero points), Zealous for 20% move speed and dmg, and dexterity for 10% move speed with dodge and that. You already get 100% move speed easily without the need of those legend move speed slots. Remove the legend move speed affix and replace them with some other thing that will boost your dmg alot. Maybe things like push the limit , barbarian or so. It’s up to you. Your momentum has 100% full potential at this point.

Pet wise, try using pathfinder. I think you’ll love it. Replace one deadly strike for crushing blow and I think you’ll like it for high floor. Of course, make sure mobs get grouped together for the explosion to happen more than once and multiplies dmg.

I’m pretty sure phalanx won’t give you block anymore so I think you should replace it with some other talent, preferably not fanaticism or provocation though because taunt can break frozen cap off of enemies that already were frozen. Fanaticism is debatable to add. Fustigate is no harm though or cleanse.

Special skill up to you. Sword throw is good choice because of range reasons , with high dmg, and you can use every once in a while if you find the perfect opportunity. Sprint you know what to do with it. Oh special skill can be stealth or whatever you think is best.

You could try empyrean but that’s up to you. Well, this is as much options I suggest you try. I’m sure this will help you gain alot more dmg :slight_smile: . Sprint and nova as you might have already guessed is the main dmg in this, as well as arc beams. There some other options but I suggest you try finding them.

Also, what floor are you on and did you enable crit dmg only on options to see what the difference is. Initially, this build deals few Billion dmg but if frozen explosion happens, it should multiply and chain explode on enemies, with permafrost constantly spiking up.

I’m still at floor 700+. Frozen is indeed very powerful especially on epic enemies that die. Instakills the other Shrine Champions, Cartos and Enslavers getting too near.

Will definitely try your advice sir. Thanks a lot. Still having difficulty how some affixes work with others.

i think its down to 10 nowadays

Oh right. 20% was a bit op.

Well sprint with 50% move speed+ 20% from hero point sprint + 10% zealous + 10% dexterity and +10-15% move speed affix on gear = 100-105% move speed. The maximum bonus move speed is 100% though and that still gets momentum full 50% dmg increase.

Still freeing up 1 slot to replace move speed with something else like push the limit or barbarian or another 5k ED. Unless the 20% move speed on sprint just multiplies 50% to 60% then you can have 2 move speed as before. Up to you really.

What are the NATURES of the items???

It’s 6× Of elements nature. 30% ed from just natures which is cool :slight_smile: .

Still working on 3.0 or not ?

He no longer post to forum and he probably already updated this build much but doesn’t share. He wants us to improve it ourselves and see how much better than his original build back in 2.1 patch which was a while back.

Similar case with my old build of the charged inferno and the green garden build of cronos. I’m sure you can figure out how to easily improve it for 3.0 patch.

1 Like

Hi! Newbie here. Can I ask whats the name of the axe, horn and armor with Legend ED% affix? Cause I know ED% can’t be rolled with ruby. Ty in advance

1 Like

he might have mentioned it later in the thread when other players asked. it might be faster to just look in the LegendEx and see which of those items have ED%.

also, take a look at this post that shows what weapons get converted to when using Jasper. you might find a weapon in another Class that has affixes a weapon in the Class you are using doesn’t have.

also, there are more items now that have ED% compared to when DQ first came out. a lot of the older Builds didn’t have as many options as we have now.

welcome to DQ @glightx16 .

1 Like

is this build can be use or not coz this build came from older version of the game ?

first, this post can help you with any build as far as choosing WD% or WD+ if you have limited space and can’t use both. just so you know, WD% increases the DMG of the Weapon including the Item Quality and Power Stat. WD+ is added after. ED% is figured next, and ED+ is added last. also look at the Skill Stats on the Stat Page, especially the Default Skill. there is a mention that if he can find a Horn or another Classes Weapon that can be Jasper to Horn with Legend +200% WD, he would use that instead of a horn with ED%, his DMG would go a lot higher this way, since he uses the Horn for DMG. even though you are going from +300% Ice to +200% Ice, with +200% WD, you are actually going to do more DMG. to give you an idea of the difference in DMG, if your Weapon does 100 DMG, with +300% Ice you are doing 400 DMG, with +200% Ice & +200% WD you would be doing 900 DMG. the math is a little simple, but you get the idea.

if I made any changes to this Build, it looks like changing the Epic WD+ on both weapons to Epic WD% might increase the DMG of the Spells on both Weapons. if not, it is easy to change it back to WD+.

instead of putting Mythic Nova on the OH, put a Master Myth Stone instead, and take off the +5000 Ice on the Helm and put another Master Myth Stone instead. this will increase the chance of Arc to Proc from 30% to 50% a second after it cools down. @cronos4321 was using Arc as his ranged attack to freeze enemies. if you went with the +200% WD on the Horn, don’t put a Master Stone on the Head, find a Head item with +100% Ice (ED) instead. you don’t really need to do this, but if you are ok with 40% Arc instead of 50% Arc, then go for the DMG.

another big change is with Pets. when Patch 3.0 came out, some Crystals can now be used to change affixes on Pets. Calcite (this is the only Crystal that can be used on Eternal Pets), Angelite, Quartz (don’t use this Crystal until you do a Search on it and understand how to use it and why), Diamond, Larimar, Kyanite, Sapphire, Fluorite, & Topaz can be used on Pets. it costs 5 Crystals per use. so if you need 5 attempts to change your Pets Element from Fire to Ice, it will cost you 25 Calcite.

when this Build was made, I don’t think affixes were able to be changed on Pets. if you find any Legend Pets with a Set Affix that would go with this Build, or a Pet with one of the Set Affixes already on the Build, and you want to have another Set Affix on one of the other items, then go for it. if you don’t find a Legend Pet you like, just use an Epic Pet with 6 Epic Affixes.

affixes for an Epic Pet should be +10% Dodge, +15% Freeze (with Legend Elemental Crit, this will make up for not having Nova Mythic), +15% Cool Down (Arc Proc’s more often with a faster CD, and whichever OH Special you are using can be used more often when needed), +20% Ice, +5000 Ice, and the last affix is up to you. if you find a Legend Pet then the last space will be the Set Affix. I didn’t include Deadly Strike because he has 2 Crystal Deadly Strikes that put the Build at the +60% Cap. using an Ice Slime gives a +10% Ice. otherwise, just use whichever Pet you want. just a thought, but the sixth affix on an Epic Pet, or take off the +5000 Ice for a Legend Pet, add +10 Sprint. this will make the Sprint Skill 30, which is a big boost for the Build, since Sprint is the main DMG for the Build.

I don’t see a list of Natures in the Build, but if you have 2 Death Natures, that will get your Crit Chance to the +60% Cap. the other 4 Natures could be Evasion for +6% more Dodge or Elements for +20% more DMG.

I think with the few changes I mentioned, you could still get up into the Billions and I think Trillions DMG.

1 Like

Newbie question. Your chest is nadroji right then rolled using amethyst to get momentum? Can momentum still be rolled using amethyst with current ver?

yes. if you have a Warrior Nadroji Chest, just start rolling Amethyst until you get it. make sure you take Nadroji Set off first. if you have Wizard or Rogue Nadroji Chest, Jasper to Warrior and then put Momentum on it.

the bad news is the Nadroji Bonus. you can only use Quartz to take it off. but Quarts takes a random number of affixes off of an item, so it might take a lot of tries to take the Bonus off and still have the affixes left that you want, like Legend ED% is the one everyone wants to keep. unless you plan on having 2 Nadroji Set on other items, it would be better to find another Chest item with ED% and put Momentum on it instead, or put Momentum on a different item altogether. or look around the LegendEx for better items to Craft your Build with.

oh, and the Nadroji Chest he is using is from the early days of DQ. back then, there were no Set Bonus Affixes. the Bonus’s were added later, so items like that are very rare. also, there are more Chest items that have ED% then there were back then.