Crushing Arrows v.3.0 [PvE Build] Dominating Higher floors

Guys just sharing this new Rogue Bow Build that can dominate Floor 2400+ with Crushing Flames (8)

No video yet but i’ll upload it soon as i have time to upload it.
(WARNING: This Build can be very expensive and it needs a lota of ultra rare crystals and for Experienced players only)

Wondering why Crushing Flames(8) ?
As it says crushing blow damage can be increased by using Crushing Flames because Crushing Blow final dmg is the only reason why this build can go up to higher floors and also i make it (8) because of the Crushing Flames bonus too (It has 400% Immolation DMG which is good for immolated enemies and can damage it up to 500M - 5B also pretty helpful for low HP enemies) and the reason why i came up to my mind that having this Crushing Flame bonus is i have 45% Immolate so it can be pretty good if i have more damage on Immolate and plus, Dont forget to add Demonic too because Crushing Blow can only deal VERY high dmg on very high HP and when the enemy is below 25% HP we need Demonic as backup. This is all i can explain and enjoy the build have fun dominating :wink: :slight_smile: :laughing:

[Wish this could add on Compendium builds hahahaha hoping :laughing:]

4 Likes

Nice build :slight_smile:

You havent saw the video but you already said nice. Hahahaha nice one

1 Like

This Damn build is pretty OP as same as the Crushing Twisters but diffrent affixes.

1 Like

Looks cool - GJ! :slight_smile:

Ahahahhaha i said it coz i think your build and mine is almost the same ahhahahahah the difference is i have a dodge affix and Pathfinder thats why without a vid i know that its a good build

1 Like

How are you doing @Aw91 ? Sorry for not Onlin.ing always cos im pretty busy on our summer vacation hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Not as good as I would wish! :slight_smile:

But it´s ok, i´m an beginner so my progress is not so fast^^

1 Like

Ahh its ok. But why dont you buy Premium boost on shop? Its pretty useful though

1 Like

It’s too expensive for me… I only buy things, that helps me all the way and not only for 1 hour…

Let’s talk more in slack if you want :+1:

Nice build

1 Like

Good…
I will share my build.in the future…with… 1 combo…1 die ( epic, legend, mthic enemy ) [all map]

1 Like

Noice build :slight_smile: :thumbsup: :wink: . That looks sick! I like the interesting take on the build.

Now eternal crushing flames build would definitely work very well but this build is very good too . Crushing flames once again ftw.

1 Like

NIce build. Interesting to see why people really prefer giving up 3 additional set for crushing flame bonus. Nevertheless, nice build

1 Like

Wow there are lots of crushing flame builds now hahabab

1 Like

Well crushing flames is extremely powerful. Even more than Frozen Builds.

1 Like

I agree thats why im currently crafting a crushing flame build right now. Hmm also which is better a slime demonic pet or an inferno imp?

Depends lol. Demonic pet has the fire ED% boost so that’s a good choice though and inferno can be placed anywhere else. Although demonic can also be placed anywhere on gear too but it’s one of those rare pets that you either choose or not.

Ive got both pets but whats sad is that theyre both -4 hmmmp :sob::sob::sob::sob::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

I guess quality of pets doesnt have any effects. I use -2 but still I got rip 3k floor :slight_smile:

2 Likes