Crushing Arrows v.3.0 [PvE Build] Dominating Higher floors

Definitely the epiphany lmao

2 Likes

Got it :grinning:

Here are a couple of weapon combinations I came up with while researching Projectile Weapons, ED and crushing blow for the Rogue Class. I ended up converting weapons over from other classes, as I found no weapons in the Rogue Class suitable. I tweaked them, and this is what I ended up with.

Please note Crushing Flames is affixed to the OH weapon. Just got lucky, thats how it came up. Wasn’t even looking for it, just heard of it here first so I took it for a ride.

1 Like

You would not have thought it, but Permafrost always comings with frostbiting, but when you change the elemental from freeze to fire frostbiting becomes blistering, and all Permafrost does is increase the ED%

When you add Blistering and Imolate to Crushing Flames, its a deadly mix.

3 Likes

Lmao, I had to read that three times, before I understood. I was like “which epiphany, there is no epiphany listed.” Then its like, “duhh”. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Of course. Why wouldn’t anybody do so?

3 Likes

Twister is good. With so much firepower though, I’m experimenting with Blinkstrike. My OH is Coatweapon with Shatter. Blink in, Shatter out! Repeat as necessary.

1 Like

I really need to sort out my priorities now lmao.

Hello, i tried the crushing flames set on my warrior although i did not include the sword cause im using a lance-shield build.
Its pretty awesome cause my damage improve but the downside is i lost almost half of my HP due to my previous set replacing for that crushing flames.

Thanks

On higher floors u dont need a lot of hp because enemies can 1hit you. Instead try to max dodge and block, if u r using warrior try to max block to 75%(w/epiphany 5) and 20 bulwark to gain a 95%block.

Can u show me the crushing twister, im using frozen twister in my wiz.

(Pls have a screen shot)

it’s a little bit nice. but too many affixes needs to replace for improvement. :slight_smile: