Crushing Flames?

Why i cant find Crushing Flames with amethyst?? is it possible?

Bad luck it’s definitely possible

1 Like

RNG troll

@Griffin
Theres a bug, i want to keep my 50% immolation dmg and bonus set affix. then i delete my Firestorm set affix (Crushing Flames) fot upgrade my robe into mytichs robe. after that i use Amethyst. i never got and never find crushing flames anymore. i loose all my Amethyst Crystal. 25 crystals… tested. please fix it

(sorry rip english, i hope you understand. please check it)

No sorry it’s not bugged it’s just terrible luck

1 Like

Just try it bruh, and check it. please

I have sorry to say it’s just bad luck

1 Like

i swear with the name of God, its a bug. not badluck. i swear its a bug seriously. just try to remove Crushing flames set affix on mytics Firestorm robe. and then use amethyst to get Crushing Flames back
i was comparing against other item, only need 5~7 amethyst only. i used 25 amethys on that robe, and got no Crushing Flames. seriously

yeah looks like you’re right upon initial tests probably something to do with the crushing flames bonus will look into it

Sad

Ohh come on I read some post here in this page he lost 50 Amethyst and now this one lost 25 Amethyst…

Thats terrible mine is only 5 :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

It isnt bug,i found 2-3 times crushing flames when i looking for electrolution set affix (im rogue) and notice that new set affix are obtainable for all class

You cannot put a requirement or bonus on the same item as a Dependant affix. You will need to put it on a different item.

Just bad luck, I got CF pretty often when I want to get another Set Affix =))

This is bad luck and and if you know, I cost 51 Amethyst on Crushing Arrow PvE build. Hahahaha terrible luck bro, TERRIBLE.

That’s worse than 20 amethyst I spent for Reactor, terrashaper or Aftermath for eg . I thought I was super unlucky lol. Man I feel sorry for you that RNG super troll you .

Best way of finding crushing flames is converting the item to wiz and element to fire but by then it still cannot be assured to get 100% show of crushing flames. Sometimes rng is a jerk… Well not sometimes hahahah mostly in my case.

I just wasted 20 amethyst for adventurer :joy:

Just burn last 10 Amethyst to get Frozen, but no it won,t come at all :frowning:

Frozen set affix will only show if you apply an Amethyst to a Rogue item.