Crystal Crafting Restrictions

I think your list is updated. thanks for the help. Just got busy with RL >.>

Iā€™m glad to help you

I think I need a mod to do it >.>
@Refia @Vil

I canā€™t seem to edit my first post lol

You can get Scoundrel set via Amethyst on Wizard class.

Thank you, @KissMyAxe. I couldnā€™t find it)

Thatā€™s weird. I will edit it once I have time.

Done.

1 Like

Great!

I could get aetheral drain on warrior class without changing class of the item. This happen when i apply amethyst on a warrior ring to try and get some set affix zi wanted.

Edit: I realised that it is legit to get A.drain on amethyst for all classes.

I had choose cerebral vortex via amethyst in version 2.1 just this march 2016

Yes?! That is good news! Iā€™ve not seen it yet, anyone else can confirm that?

Really??? i already tried so many times, maybe spent over 10 amethyst, and still canā€™t get cerebral vortex, or iā€™m just unlucky. oh, and about faunā€™s gift, i think it is not restricted to any classes, already tried it and i can get that set in any classes

Same here. Not sure if itā€™s possibleā€¦

@Emman I know Extra Attack Chance can get on other parts of set because i get it yesterday using Sapphire

OK I read through the whole table and my question was not answered. This is my question: If i used a Jasper (the one to change the items class) does that mean I could wear Rouge items as a Wizard?

@MaryVince no, it only means that if youā€™re a wizard and found a good rogue item, you can jasper it to wizard so you can equip it.

Thanks for the info. A little bit bummed cause that means I canā€™t be a Rouge wizard :cry:

You kindof can, if you equip somethin with the Scoundrel set. That will make your mainhand attacks become Quick Attack and BlinkStrike, with a chance to proc Sentry and Stealth.

I was only trying to look like a Rouge, cause i like the Mask thing.

Can some one please please please iā€™m begging you update this post with the latest patch please

or is this the most latest now? Crystal Crafting Restrictions