Crystal Grade Items

How do you get them? Do you loot them or you make them? If yes, then how? Help please. Kinda new here. Thanks :smile:

Crystal items drop randomly in the dungeon, but the drop rate is extremely low.
You can also craft a crystal item by applying Obsidian (crystal #20) on it.

so you donā€™t need to upgrade the quality or level on the item? Just use obsidian and it will be crystal grade already? :smiley: :smiley:

Yup :smile:

Anyway, quality and level are another story, my friend.

Quality gives you better roll. It also give you bonus damage on weapons and bonus armor on helm/armor/ring/pendant.

An equipment at level 100 allow you to roll an affix to its maximum value. It also give you increase damage on weapons and increase armor on helm/armor/ring/pendant.

The crystal affix you guys talking about is what color? :question:

The one with cyan.

Cyan. Or light blue if you prefer.

Its the color of crystals, sensibly enough. :wink:

Owh ā€¦ weird ā€¦ sometime i get Legend Item but dun have Legend affix? Legend affix is red color rite? Legend = Crystal? :question:

Ah, a historical question :smiley:
In the pass, we didnā€™t have CS/MS, we used to have a different enchanting system which basically depends on your gold amount. And with that old enchanting system, you can only get normal and epic affixes on your gear. Thatā€™s why legend affixes on legends were unique back then.

Also, to be clear, in the 1.7 version (at least on Android), there is an error that shows how many gemstones are used per item. For Obisidian (and a few other of the top tier crystals), it shows that they can be applied to certain levels (magic, rare, epic, etc) but do NOT show ā€œlegendā€ as an option. These crystals CAN be used on legend items as well. As a matter of fact, I wouldnā€™t waste an obisidian on anything that wasnā€™t a legend.

Why not ?

Why not ?[/quote]
Good question. I havenā€™t wasted any ON a Legend. All mine are regular items ran through my chop shop. Stripped down and comes out so you wouldnā€™t even recognize it.

It makes no difference really, my reasons for doing it that way is I dont want to be stuck with a silly Legendary name when it is clearly not that item. Im weird, so what, you wanna fight about it? [emoji13]

The reason I asked the question is because Iā€™m the same as you Rubik, its rare for me to use obsidian on a legend item.

Yeah, I figured that was the case.

And thatā€™s the quote I was going forā€¦ I messed it up. :frowning:

[quote=ā€œRubikā€]Yeah, I figured that was the case.

And thatā€™s the quote I was going forā€¦ I messed it up. :frowning:[/quote]

So you messed it up, big whoop, wanna fight about it :wink:

[quote=ā€œJesteRā€][quote=ā€œRubikā€]Yeah, I figured that was the case.

So you messed it up, big whoop, wanna fight about it :wink:[/quote]
ROFL. Thatā€™s great! [emoji106]

[quote=ā€œRubikā€][quote=ā€œJesteRā€][quote=ā€œRubikā€]Yeah, I figured that was the case.

So you messed it up, big whoop, wanna fight about it :wink:[/quote]
ROFL. Thatā€™s great! [emoji106][/quote]

So your rolling on the floor laughing, big whoop, wanna fight about it ?

(This could get annoying very quickly :wink: )

Nope, funny everytime!

Not worth IMO.
I prefer to loot Crystal Items. Iā€™m saving Obsidians for either apply them to Mythics (Hunter Ring for example) or for creating ā€œcustom uber gearā€ in the future. [emoji14]