Dark world

It happens after I get free boost after collecting 5000 Orb, and I get monster boost, I found 2 map like this…

dark map thats normal

Cool diablo style map.It is pain for me enter such a map during that 5mins monster boost.

1 Like

I think this one is not normal…
I still find this map after my monster boost over…
Sometimes I found dark map, but 3 in row dark map is not normal right…
And this bug gone after I buying map from stores…

Normal,not a bug.I even saw map changing brightness which makes me wonder if my eye is wrong.DQ gives me surprise every day.

I’m used to those maps because I practically play at extremely low brightness and just know where im going without having to even look at the screen much.

They are normal but not so common and takes a bit to find them. Good thing character are like torches.

1 Like

Try turning off shadows on those maps, worked for me. (They could say they are already off, just cycle through it until it says off again)

It’s my first time posting here in the forums, but I’ve found that when I switch from high FX to low FX, some of the maps are very dark…

It could be that the low FX setting turns off most of the lighting effects, thus the maps appear darker…

yeah, these dark maps are supposed to be “creep”. You can try to turn up your phones brightness setting too. Pull down from the top of the phone (android) or bottom (apple) and you can use brightness slider and it might help a bit.

1 Like

Eemm…
I think this is not a big problem, if any body want to try this “dark world”, when you happen to find dark challenge map, switch high Fx to low Fx…
:smiley:

The shadow realm, here in DQ! Yugioh reference and dark world is also yugioh reference. :smile: .

I like the creep factor of dark map and randomness. DQ variety never ceases to amaze me.

dark world might summon something :grin:

Use. Vanities to light ur way i just realized it recently that vanities can act as flash light hahahah (specifically glow vanities)

Also you can find light from rare & epic enemies…
:smiley:

use wards or gem

I am blind :joy:

Remove all your vanity, and you’re completely gone…
:smile:

remove mini map to enjoy the game

Try this…
No DMG number
Hide enemy HP
Hide ally Hp
Hide map…
And enjoy the game…
:smile: