Developer Q&A

Still hoping for an answer :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. yes
  2. they r additive.
1 Like

Bump. Who wants to do developer Q&A xD . I think we’d learn a lot like I already have from here.

I will talk with Steiger and see if we can get one set up for early next week. We are still dealing with all that hurricane crap but I think we will all be in the office next week.

2 Likes

I see. Well good luck :smile:

how many mythic stones exist that increase dps??

pls, I have many unanswered questions

Are you concerned about how much DPS is displayed in UI or how much DPS you actually do?

You can check here to see what each Mythstone does: Mythstones | DungeonQuest Wiki | Fandom

Feel free to ask :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why is that the pet on the gamestore can be bought by using real money and yet you won’t get legend or eternal pet?

So it isn’t unfair advantage I guess. People pay for pet because they can and for pet skins also. Also, it used to be possible to simply buy every pet with gold and some with paid money but it wasn’t worth once you got legend pet you liked for eg.

That is all I think I know.

Is there any chance that eternal pets will be reviewed, as it seems to me theres a fairly large inconsistency between eternal pets and eternal legends, as i pointed out in my eternal pets thread.

Map mods… 1000% luck exp drops. The values listed at the top of the map description window. Do these values apply globally to map and creatures chests etc… or only the cartographer?

Only to cartographer.

Thanks… really wanted dev to verify this. Can you provide link ?

I know we already discussed this in chat. But … it’s an obsession

1 Like

I guess the devs arent answering anymore… :frowning:

They are very busy but they may eventually answer a question. Question thread is ofc helpful but for in game mechanics questions that really puzzle, this is a good place.

1 Like

There’s a chance, what inconsistency are you seeing?

Just the cartographer, you should be able to know what your true Luck/Gold Find etc is now in the Stats Menu.

3 Likes

@SteigerBox

Regarding eternal pets issue … one man’s opinion.

Also, thanks much my for the reply to the map bonus question. Appreciate it :slight_smile:

It took me over a year for my first eternal pet drop. Not sure if you have seen the thread I made about eternal pet but will share.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten a couple already, and the drop rate, although meager, is definitely not the issue I see. But Yea, have read your thread. :slight_smile:

Thanks @Mr_Scooty

1 Like