[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

aww well that’s a bummer :frowning:

Yeah, that was fixed afterwards .

2 Likes

Hahaha mga bobo makakita lang eternal item report agad kahit hindi edited yung eternal

2 Likes

Kung ayaw nyo maka kalaban ng malakas wag kayo umakyat ng eternal div. Matalo lang kayo ng may eternal item irereport nyo na kagad. Ibig sabihin lang non pang bobo build nyo kaya di kayo makaakyat dun na lang kayo sa common league para lagi kayong panalo hahahaha :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

dont be so rude here.

@Calysta

What is the point of your posts? If I remember correctly, you posted the same thing recently or am I wrong?

I don’t use obsidian much. Just let them pile up in my stash

2 Likes

calystas sayin… i think you too.

no im not. you said * now who is rude here *

Lets keep this civil and on track!

2 Likes

he does not expressing his feeling about player who exploit. he said *if you dont want to fight strong player . dont hike on eternal div. . loosing you by having eternal item… then you reporting it… * thats what he say and he use a bad word “bobo” thats why i said dont be so rude . and you totally triggerd on me. . hands up to you man.

1 Like

Hahaha welcome to the club @Alastra :joy::joy::joy:

well, I feel that a person who reports a person they lose to as a cheater in the Cheater Thread just because they lost, is a weak player, not a weak Arena Character. now, if losing causes you to check their items, and their items have been altered in a way that is impossible to do legitimately, then that is a good enough reason to report them. I still lose, and I still haven’t looked to see if I lost to a cheater or not. I would rather focus on improving my PVP Build. if you read the Forums, you will find out that all you have to do to beat a cheater is to build a better PVP Toon. think about it, if a cheater has a build that keeps getting beat all the time, what can they do, make another cheat build that will get beat again? or they can decide to go legit and make a legit build that can actually compete and win against other players. eventually I will have a good PVP build, and will start doing my part to check out the equipment of the players I fight, but until then, I will just keep climbing up the Eternal League while beating up the Legit and Cheater Toons that are in my way to the Number One Spot in the Eternal League. :crossed_swords: for the win.

3 Likes

Not all with a root phone are cheaters i have one (which i don’t use). Just found that the most use hack don’t need a root phone. So using a system the ban players using a root phone won’t do the job against cheaters. I think that even some players who report don’t know that a player con convert an eternal for a class for another class. By the way it took me 3 weeks to get an obsidian (i convert all my non epic gear to crystals).

2 Likes

wow, I just saw something in the Report C & H thread. a Jester with 5 Reflect Damage affixes on it. that is beyond obvious and might be highly arrogant. made my eyes pop out of my head in amazement! it might have been amazing, but it is an amazing cheat that will probably end up in the Cheaters Arena. a part of me is curious as to how it will do over there, but not enough to go there and actually find out.

@theTemplar hope this helps.

Crafted Eternals in the Arena.
you can change an Eternals Element. example: change Fire to Arcane. (Crystal Calcite)
you can change an Eternals Class. example: change Warrior to Rogue. (Crystal Jasper)
you can add a Myth Stone if the Eternal has an empty Socket. example: socket + (MS) Protest = +250 All resist.
you can change the Nature. example: change Greed to Death. (Crystal Beryl)
you can change the Talent. example: change Prismatic to Fester. (Crystal Citrine)
you can recover a Myth Stone. example: if you place (MS) Boon on your Eternal, and want to put (MS) Protest instead. (Crystal Garnet)
Note: if you used the Myth Stones to make a Mythic Affix, the Myth Stones are gone and cannot be recovered by using (CS) Garnet.

Unreal Hood & Fabled Staff/Blade: there is 1 Hood and Weapon for each class. they have 4 Sockets each. you could put 1 Myth Stone in each Socket for a total of 4 Myth Stones.
you can add a Mythic Affix on these 2 Eternals if you know the recipe. when the Mythic Affix is created…
you can add any combination of 3 Normal and/or Epic Affixes.
example: on an Unreal Hood I make the Harmony Mythic Affix. the 4 sockets are used up to make the Mythic, and leave 3 empty spaces. I can now place a random Normal/Epic affix in each space using (Crystal Angelite) or place an Epic affix using (Crystal Topaz). Angelite is a bad choice, because, unless you are very lucky, it might take forever to get the affix you want. Topaz gives 6 choices when used, so you have a better chance to get the affixes you want. either way, what ever you pick is permanent. so if you don’t like the choices, you need to get a new item and start over.

Edit: I tested all of the Crystals, and these are the ones that can be used on Eternal Items. I did not test them on Eternal Pets, Trinkets, or Maps.

there is a list of Eternal Items in the Codex. if you see a modification that isn’t from one of these examples, or are unsure, that is when you send a post to [Reports Only] Report Cheaters & Hackers, and a Dev will check it out. if you can, check against the Codex first, and if you are still unsure, then report it.

for those who don’t know, if you use a cheat or hack to modify your Eternal Item, and a Dev becomes aware of it, you get sent to the Banned League. it is just like the Arena, except all the players are also using cheats or hacks, or are waiting for the Dev’s to determine that they did/didn’t use cheats or hacks, and if not guilty, get to go back to the Original League.

Yes, you can craft those gears. See a link below for more info @theTemplar

3 Likes

Oh I see, I always assumed that very few crystals can only be used in eternal items (not including topaz). That made it clear though, my bad. @Mr_Scooty (Need more topic reading and “figuring it out” on my part, I guess.) Thanks btw!:+1:

You can put mythic words in those items . Then add topaz affix that are double. Eg I have a chakram that is 10000 extra damage 4 extra attacks. But it pure luck

1 Like

Thanks for the facts and infos @dickwad and @Golem . Appreciate it.:ok_hand:

1 Like