[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

wtf I beat him again and I’ve lost my victories in a row, as if I had lost! CHECK THAT GUY!

I just fought this guy (ooPoo) too, he still has all those modified eternal items.

Also, player named “Ziero” has a crystal Casslastrophy bow. No mythic or sockets of any kind on it, so naming bug shouldn’t be happening, and if he has Jaspered a true Casslastrophy staff to a rogue item it would be a chakram. Sorry for no pic, I can’t successfully upload from my iPad’s photo roll for some reason.

2 Likes

I fought that guy just now it didn’t broke my streak, I still win but his points also get higher,
His lose is converted to win I think, they should get rid of that guy as soon as they can

exactly what I thought, it defeats are being converted into victories

I wonder how I lost 300 points yesterday to today without even having played, and the funny thing is that the guy who dies with a hit ta with over 1,000 victories followed me making sure that he did not win any of those games, my points simply disappeared and were this guy, this is not only mine, the IndoBetaTester also and several others, please deem ban this Drizz7, this more than ridiculous what he is doing

2 Likes

Hey! The devs will flag them, as soon as they have time :smile:
Please use this topic for any hacking related discussion.

im also encounter that char before at eternal league…

I’ve played against this guy million times. Never thought he’s one of those cheaters.

This is a legacy item from 1.8. He is not a cheater.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Report Cheaters & Hackers here

And this… date One shot. :stuck_out_tongue:
And Hp :scream:

Cek it dot…

One click - One Shot - Death :rage:

Profile (???) :joy_cat:

Sorry, If I was falsely accuse…
I often feel “lose” and in cheat

I hate u cheater…

Please read through the first post again. ??? means, that they have reached eternal league.

look the gold of this guy, check that

1 Like

Did you also notice that it didnt change between opponents? (The gold i mean)
Also:

Sorry, didnt realise i posted this in the wrong thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: Report Cheaters & Hackers here

Yeah… Talk about boomerang effect. Lol

lol you manage to got that high amount of gold but still you dont know why you cant see there items on eternal league? lol lol lol lol

haha

I’m banned for this
and I have never changed anything
everything I have is achieved with many hours of work

You know that you can ban for gambling bug

and no one answers or answer anything1

Please contact the support for any account related issue: support@shinyboxgames.com