[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

This is a legency item (an item from previous version of the game). So, he isn’t a cheater.

Yes that was the old EOD. A version last year.

The weapon is legit. Nothing seems edited. A fabled blade has 4 empty sockets where you can put on a mythic skill and the rest are epic affixes.

Is that so, i thot you cant put affix on an eternal items

How bout this one

After using 4 empty socket to make Bombard mythic, this item will have 3 available slots. You can use Topaz to add 3 Epic affixes.

Really? Topaz can be used in eternal? But the last patch I have read is only angelite can add affix to empty socket of eternal items.

Yeah sorry bout the post, anyway dunno how to delete it.

Also i havent encounter that one yet (in eternal )

I read a post on fb is it possible to get an eternal with crystal affix, they said its possible.

Is it legit?

Yes it is legit. You need Crystalline + Eternalized set and/or Treasured Perk.

like this one

2 Likes

I’ve lost about 100 points because of him.

There’s nothing wrong with those items. What are you reporting him for?

Are you kidding? XD Eternal items with mythical and Crystal affixes?

Yup they are legit eternal items can have crystal affixes and that chakram is also able too have a mythical affix (although it’s Name is bugged from back in 2.0 when they bugged out like that)

Now can Eternals ha ve Crystal affixes?

They can spawn with one just like any other legend

Here’s one of my favourite ones I’ve gotten :smile:

Suspicious eternal items.

You cant tell what affix will show on ur pet :))

I didn’t say you where definitely cheating don’t worry just they need too check your account cause technically speaking you could have gotten it legit and I do quite like you as ur using my build :smile: but the chances of a /perfect/ eteternal pet are more in favor of everyone who plays dungeon quest dying before one of us gets one I did the math a while back so we should still be checking in and making sure there aren’t any haxxorinos goin ons :grin:

@Griffin012 It’s not an edited eternal. Braincage is a skull that was jaspered into warrior offhand (horn) . This originally has 1 empty socket. There’s a known bug when converting eternal items with c.vortex set, the +torrent becomes an empty socket. Hence, he got two socket.

2 Likes