[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Aaah OK if the +torrent gets converted into an empty socket then fair enough I thought it was strange for the affixes too not be perfectly rolled like every other person who edits eternals

2 Likes

hi im a new member. mind if i ask if those items in arena with a lot of ??? is a legit item or? tnx coz i find them very suspicious.tyia :smile:

2 Likes

that ??? on item only mean to hide eternal league player build, affix they use etc. u can still see if they use eternal item bcoz eternal item cant be crafted except for fable blade/staff/chakram and unreal hood yet they will still visible for other player to see.

@iamgiz dont worry, if your legit then nothing to worry about.
He just wants the devs to check your account because:

1. you’re new to the game but you seem to have more than enough resources to copy every build.
  2. you always perfect roll your items
    3 you’ve got a perfect roll and perfect affixes eternal pet.
    4 you’ve got complete vanities
    5 you got kicked out of from FB group for not being able to show receipts of those purchases

You’re not guilty of cheating but gives enough reason to check your account is what @Griffin012 is saying.

4 Likes

Yeah i understand that :slight_smile: no worries

@devs just check it and do the right thing :wink:

LOL I just played another pvp match and I found another player all perfectly enternal item reroll item PLZZ REMOVE HACKERS FAST AS POSSIBLE and

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD I HATE HACKERSSSSS

JEEEEEEEEEEZ FKKKK

@DemonsNAngels Whos the #1 in your battle arena leaderbord?

i think your on the ban league :3 those players are already ban long ago

I was gonna say something, haha. Pretty sure an Eternal Lair admin would be insta-ban. Lol.

Eh rlly what did I do? I didn’t use any hack

My leader top 1 is tbhjg

Confirmed! Ban league hahahaha,

Who’s the top three in the leaderboard then?

As of now, 1v1

1. Knutz
  2. Madbad
  3. Aztralita

2v2

1. Hyyy
  2. Cronoc_rage
  3. C0d3x
1 Like

ban him i hate him hes a cheater finish him im angry :angry: :rage:

1 Like

How is he a cheater?

1 Like

the trap name is jousters horn

1 Like

Its via drop actually… I also have a lance with a crystal affix block on it and a helm with a crystal affix block also… Crystal affix block can be attain by a chance via drop if the usual item has an affix block…

1 Like