[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

yes that’s possible :smiley:

2 Likes

Agreed. I am 99% certain he is legit

1 Like

well i just found one

What’s the point in this thread? Cheating gets reported but nobody seems to do anything. Does anyone even monitor this thread and the pvp area?

Yes, cheater will get banned by Dev frequently. So, don’t hesitate to report them. :slight_smile:

So this gets moved to another thread that won’t get noticed more than the other one. Great. The point is cheaters have already been reported in the other thread and you have done nothing to them. They still cheat and have been reported for weeks. Nothing gets done to them. Does anyone important monitor these cheaters or is it just a free for all.

It’s just for the visibility. So, the Devs can ban them more efficiently instead of digging thorugh the discussion.

The devs are going to ban them as soon as they have time :slight_smile:

I never see any devs anywhere. What’s the point. I see cheaters on that list for two weeks and no dev action. 30 minutes to check for cheaters isn’t that hard.

we do monitory the PVP arena and we do make sweeps of the arena. This usually coincides with new patch releases. We are testing a patch currently, but it is not quite ready for release.

It won’t be ready for submission until later this week.

I also respond to each message I get on the forums as well as Google. I admit I am not vocal in general chat, but to be completely honest I am in reaction mode when it comes to support issues.

1 Like

Well you currently have a bunch of cheaters in the pvp srea that honest players could use your help with if you can spare a few minutes. It would be a nice change of pace to play pvp against honest players.

why do you only make a check of the pvp area once every other month? No wonder your game is full of cheaters.

Ban Wave has taken place. Please keep actual reports to the thread here: http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/report-cheaters-hackers-here/

5 Likes

Arena Id : WENCUTE
She hv Mythic affix an eternal item

Hey! Could you upload a screenshot about it?

He’s using mana shiled. He has low HP but looks like he has tons of mana

1 Like

leme join to this discussion :smiley: mana shield for low hp but high mana so its possible

Yeah I don’t play with mana shield so I didn’t even think of that. I reported this guy but look at this ring lmao. Not even trying to blend in anymore are they

what is this?

cheater edited eternal brontes
about the wencute screen shot try to ask the uploader cant see it clearly

thats hp is too low . . . i just encountered a warrior yesterday he got a high hp than this its like 1.08M hp. o.o

what? what hp? check the date before replying