[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

@Refia Hmm so is Crystal block now available at obsidian crystal in any equips?

1 Like

Lvl 65 fully gear out mythic enchanted

1 Like

The level can not used to judge someone is a cheater.
Because someone may have other role and you will not see his role result from the other role have never participate in arena.

3 Likes

http://imgur.com/wKxjCgg

Eternal rod, huh?

1 Like

http://imgur.com/bhmTVW2

Repeatedly lost without actually losing. Frustrating to say the least.

1 Like

http://imgur.com/ZupKSVs

Unusual graphics for multiple crystal items? I’m guessing that they’re just crafting items from scratch, using their main to farm crystals, but considering the amount of cheaters presently, thought I’d double check.

1 Like

Just to check your meaning: you’re saying that if they have a farming character that never played Arena, that character will not show up on their Arena character list, so judging their lower level Arena characters on rarity of gear doesn’t mean anything. Since they could have farmed the gear on a character we can’t see and just gave the farmed/crafted gear to the character we can see.

Correct?

1 Like

Yes!!

There method to judge a cheater have some examples showed by GM in the top of this link.
how to judge a cheater

3 Likes

That is really good to know! Thanks!

1 Like

that just normal lagend wand (,wizard) jasper to gun (rogue)

1 Like

Ooh I see. I also read up on the finding cheaters FAQ so I’m aware what to look for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

i can see through my sharingan LMAO.

1 Like

You can only get Crystal Block affix (from Obsidian) on Offhand weapon.
In some rare cases, you’re able to get it from as Crystal drop as MH.

1 Like

As I understand you only have a chance to get a crystal affix legend drop if the legend equip also that affix.

Img taken from wiki

I mean the only way to get a crystal block on a hammer is on a Gelid Smasher because it has a block affix that change to a crystal affix.

If this scenario is true. correct me if I am wrong.

If it wasn’t a bug on beta patch jodre’s equipment is impossible to create because he shouldn’t get a crystal block equip with legend ED% as legend with legend ED% doesn’t have a block affix. And he confirmed that it was via crafting using obsidian crystal.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know. It was never possible to craft a block affix on the mainhand. The only way would be to modifiy the item. I am going to check it.

4 Likes

AFAIR you could get the (Crystal) Block affix on any item in the past due to a bug.

1 Like

cheat?

1 Like

Yes, thank you for your player report.

1 Like

When are the cheaters actually getting banned? Sucks to constantly play them (on eternal leagues all “top MMR players” cycle again and again) and keep losing to them ruining your streak… also I thought there was a patch where hacked items wouldnt work anymore…

1 Like

They are all in a separate league. So, they are banned
Or which cheater do you mean?

1 Like