[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

You are right sir. So many players with eternal pets and eternal perfect trinkets. While I can’t seem to find any. Sad life for me.

Hahaha. WTF!!! His pets affixes are like affixes for challenge maps. Hahaha.

Is this for real??? 0 wins 1 loss in 2v2 yet his in Eternal league. Something fishy…

not playing 2v2 focus on 1v1 i guess

@eater maybe but what im trying to show you is he’s win and loss in 2v2, i mean, in just 1 fight you’ll be in Eternal league immediately? I had 50 wins in 2v2 but i’m still in myhtic league yet this one only had 1 fight in 2v2 and he’s in Eternal league already.

Im not accusing him as a cheater but i just want some answers if it is possible to be in Eternal League in just 1 fight in 2v2 because i had 50 wins already yet im still in Mythic league

ok let me explain you can go to eternal league at straight win 13-15 win straight is enough to climb at eternal league if you have extra account you can try it now like my account I only have a few wins but im at eternal league div1 already.

Some player focus at 1v1 for starter when reach eternal league they will only play 2v2 sometimes.

Maybe he played 1 game just to put his chars in 2v2 and his AI wins a lot and put him in Eternal. or maybe…

about your case to reach eternal league you need at least 100-150+ win why?, because eternal league need 1500+ points to reach eternal league :smile:

I just have a question on my main I still have a blood magic revenge. that won’t get me banned will it?

You will not be banned for old items.

1 Like

Awesome thanks I just wanted to clarify incase my name ever popped up about it

@Polaris @f00kee @Eater lele thats my account and certainly in legit ( ican even post my pvp build)
(u can ask some admins to check my account to prove that my wins/rank/gears are legit)

that 1 lose in 2v2 since i accidentaly enter 2v2 pvp i quit halfway didnt even finish it but idnt know how the hell i made in top eternal 2v2 llol @SteigerBox could u check this? this might be abug or something since i dont play 2v2.

for 1v1 though ive been on top1 lately but stop earning points for a week already so im guesing im around top1-10 now. got adict on pve new features lel

I knew it that’s why that character name is familiar to me.

1 Like

Recorded this person with insanse af regen

Noob… its not impossible hahaha your damage is just too low for the regen tsk…
Druidic build FTW

a little bit to harsh to the kid sorry.

Yah too harsh. Hahaha

1 Like

tsk A bit Salty i just got back to the game but when i saw the emails in game like i got free vanity
but like 10 of them but i only got the eternal Tsk :frowning:

Druidic is not even good in arena ^^