[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Yes I got mixed up - deleted my post. No problem mate.

1 Like

So you mean you are using Game Guardian to make or have more crystals???

That is still cheating.

2 Likes

Others like us need to farm for hours, days, weeks or even months to farm the needed items and crystals to make a perfect build. But with that tool you can do it in a matter of minutes.

5 Likes

Where did you get that Game Guardian thingy?

Legit gear,this is pve build.

2 Likes

Whoops,well thatā€™s what i was asking but someone told me it needed to have mythic affix to be legit and none of those have mythic affix so i posted it now i feel bad

speed hack is a form of cheating no matter what kind of explanation you do

2 Likes

What post?

Do I understand it right that if someone with cheated item is fighting me then affixes on this item are not being taken into account when calculating dmg dealt and other things?

Because it seems like cheated eternal items are taken into account. Or the item checker doesnā€™t work on eternal items? IMO it could at least check if the eternal item has the right set affix. Sorry if Iā€™m being too much demanding, but it feels like I have to report every 4th player I play against.

2 Likes

Why people why?

did you take the screen shot of tAnDsZ?

2 Likes

Yes

you got a nice logo on your screenshot mate :smile:

3 Likes

Meh, I donā€™t use modified gear. I just prefer to use my time creating and optimizing builds instead of farming crystals all day.

Tear_you owns at least 3 pefect rolled eternal trophys with different skills

i know that personā€¦ thats the admin of the group DQ fb group

Yeah arena is full of cheaters now. PvE time :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

If you believe you are banned feel free to DM me and I will check. I wonā€™t post my responses in open chat.

Thanks!

Phew! Was wondering why my warrior is getting pummeled in PVP lately. I feel better now. Think Iā€™ll make some fun PVE builds or try to finish looting eternal 7DS setā€¦drop Merlin drop :smirk: