[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

It was a torrent, i am not accusing this guy of hacking just wondering more how this is possible, cause there were no torrents up yet and the player had barely entered into my view. I have only been playing this game 2 weeks (enjoying it a lot… Hard to put it down lol) but from what I know, torrents spawn from the caster then move outward, or can they be spawned from a distance right on top of your opponent?

Could always be a glitch or a phone fart, but am using the iPhone 5se which has no problem playing normally (unless taunting on packsize maps)

I dunno it’s strange what I saw… I may never know why, and you guys may treat me like I’m speaking Chinese, but I know I died from across the screen and there were no torrents visibke

It’s a set affix called cerebral Vortex (CV). When u hit an opponent it can cause CV to activate which puts torrents right on your feet. It’s not a glitch. Most PVP have CV on one of their gear. It comes on skull, chest, amulet and ring. They are Wizard gear and can drop at floor 400 M3.

Edit. Also you can read the game log after a fight. You will see that it was a torrent that killed you. Tip - don’t stand in place when you are hitting an opponent, and don’t hit an opponent that has CV if you have almost 0 health left. Restore some health and then rejoin the fight :wink:

Ahh thank you I better catch up on my codex reading. xD There’s quite a bit to learn, it keeps you hooked.

Thanks for the tips, I guess just the fact that it shows up as torrents threw me off. Luckily I just reached floor 400 but there’s only 100% item drops till Saturday :frowning:

Appreciate the tips, respect and happy gaming

Glad we were able to be of help :smile:

I love Floor 400! It’s good farming & about an hour of grinding away from 500 which has best crystal farming! Have fun out there! :+1:t2:

I’m at 452 and I think I might just do easy maps up to 500 so I’ll be ready for the update tonight :smiley: there’s some nice gear there

I have all the nadrojis, a piece of eternal and crystallized and 4 ascensions, so I think I will enjoy floor 500 as well… The crystals will be much needed as Ive depleted my stash working on my pvp set while luck is broken ;(

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

Yup that’s cheated gear eternal fabled gear can only have epic or normal affixes added onto it once you have applied a mythic

What’s more interesting was that he literally had 4120 hp (no more nor less) on every eternal armor & accessories.

Whipping 160k hp in arena; 3x higher than mine.

160K HP is fairly easy to do on a well built character but yeah perfect eternals are obvious signs of cheating as well as the impossible fabled weapon will move your image of the weapon into the reports thread :smile:

correct cause when youve had an eternal legend mythical set item… and turn it into a mythic skill gear… you’ll still have 3 vacant space for additional affixes… i’ve had too, an eternal unreal hood… and then make a blood magic mythic skill on it… and add 3 more epic affixes… because there is also a glitch in the game when your going to put a crystal… ( epic, legend, or rare legend affix ) if the affix you are looking for is not on the choices given to the selection… you can just exit the game via phone menu to close it…(your item wont have anything) or you’ll not be forced put an unwanted affix to your item…

1 Like

to whom i may concern…HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF YOUR BANNED… when youve had an eternal legend mythical set item… and turn it into a mythic skill gear… you’ll still have 3 vacant space for additional affixes… i’ve had too, an “eternal unreal hood”… and then make a blood magic mythic skill on it… and add 3 more epic affixes… because there is also a hint in the game that i have also discover, when your going to put a crystal… ( epic, legend, or rare legend affix ) if the affix you are looking for is not on the choices given to the selection… you can just exit the game via phone menu to close it…and open the game again…(your item wont have anything) or you’ll not be forced put an unwanted affix to your item… if youre looking at it , its near impossible… but its not…

well i dont know… is it just an unfixed bug… on the patch 2.4.0.1 where you cant upload your accout… or enter the arena… or open your treasure box…

1 Like

The reason you can’t open those is because you aren’t on the most recent patch no one has ever been banned for having eternal fabled gear with mythics on it :smile:

1 Like

Yes people who were in eternal league last season were able to get them upon entering arena for the first time post update because of the way the dungeon quest client works

1 Like

Eternal League is be open when?
i want new vanity like that

1 Like

When the player threshold required to unlock it is hit

1 Like

We should not be the personnel is paid to into the Eternal League?

1 Like

sir can u give me a screenshot of the current rankings in legit league 1v1 pls ?

Super perfect pet. All affix are good in arena

You’re joking, I suppose? @Griffin012 lol

2 Likes

Yup that’s me no cheats there though just ridiculous as hell luck I posted about it like 7-8 months ago when I got it :smile:

3 Likes