[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

you sure are super lucky :joy:

Well not reallyโ€ฆ Iโ€™m probably one of the only people that has approxamitly 0 uses for it it :stuck_out_tongue: although past me definitely thought I was quite lucky

for me your build will determined on the pet affix no perfect pet for me tho :smile:. Still finding a good way to use it properly my eternal Icarus Life lol

Dude i tried that before, it works but recently when i tried it my ruby is no more and i didnt get to put it in my item hahha

finding LEGEND pet with perfect affix maybe legit
finding ETERNAL pet with perfect affix auto report XD

this sad but true XD

2 Likes

*Arena ID: STARDUSU
Reason: Almost or Perfect affixes of his/her ete pet for warrior :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
kindly review :smiley: 2 warriors with same ete pet.

its not really 2 war with same pet he just use the pet on the 1st war then go to arena then take it off and equip it to the 2nd war then go to arena again, arena will save the last equips you use,

3 Likes

*Arena ID: ABNER_POGI
Reason: Almost or perfect affixes for his/her ete pet. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

now i know. but look at the affixes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: im jealous

even me XD that affixes is sick a.f haha

my legend pets only 2 -3 affixes are useful in the arena :smiley:

well maybe im lucky my eternal bane has HP and armor then the others is trash XD

my ete leaf
+50% hp, +50% mp, +20 provocation, 500hp on hit, +40% ED

Is this legit a nadroji with mythic skill?

Legit!! :+1:

Ow hahaha nc!

No biggie. The gear you posted is likely a farming build. To get the chest like the character on your post you must; have nadroji chest, use kyanite to clear all but the nadroji bonus and set, add 4 sockets and voila with the equivalence mythic. After the mythic, you have three spots left and they used obsidian for luck, added socket & mythstone for item drop and epic crystal for last affix.

2 Likes

GGWP

I found many cheater.
Iโ€™m curious. Am i on banned league?

sad to say ban