[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

I am portuguese and without afraid of saying what i want.

2 Likes

Maybe thereā€™s other reason why your account was banned abruptly. There are some users here that get reported continuously but doesnt get banned like @Sachzna_Laparan. And please donā€™t get mad @CuzegSpiked and to some other users here that reports player that they think are cheating. Also, dont worry about ur accnt. If you contact @tdaniel he will respond to you and explain to him your reasons why u shouldā€™nt get banned :wink:

sorry to say this sir but who wouldnt get mad with that kind of basisā€‹:joy::joy::joy: oh your telling about other issues but my beloved cuzeg pointed out my eternal lilithā€‹:joy::joy: those pointy fingers of mr. whoever knowsā€‹:grin: and iā€™ve already message tdaniel and still waiting for response

By the way, laparan got also bannedā€‹:joy::joy: i saw his ign in the banned league ā€¦ see like youā€‹:grin: your telling without enough basis and proofsā€¦ hope ypu understand what i want to say sir

@Sachzna_Laparan has got numerous reports back then and still not get banned. Im not aware that he got banned this time since i am only at high div2 eternal. Currently @Mr_Scooty and @PaNgaHazZz are top two at the league. And as i said before dont worry about it. You just have to message tdaniel about this thing. You will be surely back in the legit league in no time if you proved to tdaniel that you are not a cheater

2 Likes

oh pangahazz ive been to suspicious to that one but yet didnt report himā€‹:joy::joy: being at the top 40 of exp leaderboard with enoumorous numbers yet didnt get in even in the top 100 of legends found but didnt report him,why? i have a crazy basisā€‹:joy::joy: maybe my beloved @cuzegSpiked is just really active on reporting other playersā€‹:joy::joy: i salute you my loveā€‹:heart_eyes:

You have all the opportunity to report him even if you have a crazy basis. If you dont want to see it here in the forum then message tdaniel. Users like arrow143 and pndak got banned not because they have suspicious pet but because of other things. I myself got banned because of eternal pet that has 5 decent affixes. But later on got back to legit league since i was able to prove my innocence.

well thank you for the responseā€¦ im hoping for the good thingsšŸ˜

i dont see other things that could lead to this messā€¦ only that issue of my petā€‹:joy::joy: well i hope it ends here and i could go back to the league :grin:

Wow you made him reply. What about my account @tdaniel

2 Likes

in adamas situationā€¦ i knew everything from the startā€¦ i knew his build and it was almost the same as mine but when i encounter his AI it has gears that will lead you to easy winā€¦ the last fight he had, he accidentally used the farm build and didnt have the time to change it until he was reported of editing mmr well in fact he clim the league with a different build rather than the build in the reportšŸ˜ im saying the story in behalf of adamas my friend, i hope this wont affect mineā€¦[quote=ā€œkuyaInsAN, post:1018, topic:9703, full:trueā€]
in adamas situationā€¦ i knew everything from the startā€¦ i knew his build and it was almost the same as mine but when i encounter his AI it has gears that will lead you to easy winā€¦ the last fight he had, he accidentally used the farm build and didnt have the time to change it until he was reported of editing mmr well in fact he clim the league with a different build rather than the build in the reportšŸ˜ im saying the story in behalf of adamas my friend, i hope this wont affect mineā€¦
[/quote]

in @adamas0429 situationā€¦ i knew everything from the startā€¦ i knew his build and it was almost the same as mine but when i encounter his AI it has gears that will lead you to easy winā€¦ the last fight he had, he accidentally used the farm build and didnt have the time to change it until he was reported of editing mmr well in fact he clim the league with a different build rather than the build in the reportšŸ˜ im saying the story in behalf of adamas my friend, i hope this wont affect mineā€¦

Did you dm me or email me your dq account email address? If so I will review it today. If not, please send me the email address you us for the dq account system.

2 Likes

Rest assuredā€¦ the last few posts WILL get attention. Maybe not the kind of attention one wants though

jasondarizadqr@gmail.com

inappropriate remarks are not appreciated here. Please be respectful when addressing everyone in the community and please keep in mind that there are many players from all over the world that play.

3 Likes

I responded to you via dm.

1 Like

Eternal Pets always causing flame wars hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Love the commotion xD

2 Likes

all thanks to my beloved @cuzegSpiked

Btw is ur acc out of banned league yet?

1 Like