[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Still in therešŸ˜‚ cant wait to get out if i couldšŸ˜

2 Likes

own cheaters there

2 Likes

hahaha how i wish i could get backā€‹:grin: i miss the hardcore fight with your AI luisā€‹:joy::joy: super long range with high damage barrage is a great combo but all build has their own weaknessā€‹:joy::joy: luckily i found yours but i wont tellā€¦ your secret is safe with meā€¦ but its a very nice build

2 Likes

hahahahahaha, I wonder if itā€™s the same I thought when I made my build

counter it with the same strategy, rouge typeā€‹:joy::joy: but if i would defeat it with other hero i may say im very luckyā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@kuyaInsAN hello, Mr. Corinthian here, pleased to see you, and I am just wonderin if your issue with your status is already fixed or it is still on the process of reviewing?

nahā€¦ still in the banned leagueā€‹:joy: tnx for the concernā€¦ btw we are in fhe same group in FB right? The pinoy DQ official where legit pinoy player are foundā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

yup, I hope that they will reconsider soon enough your status.

yeah waiting for that toošŸ˜ it aint fair that a legit player got banned even if he play it as how it used to bešŸ˜„

2 Likes

What!! You are still banned but why they didnā€™t unbanned you.

2 Likes

i dont know eitherā€¦ im contacting with them but no luck and still has no progressā€‹:joy::joy: i wanna try my new build in the real leagueā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

yeah right @cuzegSpikedā€¦ the same thing that happened to meā€¦ being supiciuos or just wanna rid of me cause im on the topā€‹:joy::joy: well lucky you, luck is in your sideā€¦wait for my comeback well if tdaniel let meā€¦ thats why many players quit playing DQā€¦ reports every where even if they were legit

@tdaniel you werent giving feedback with me via dm so iā€™ll do this hereā€¦ until now theres no progress about my issue even if you told that what @CuzegSpiked reported doesnt have to deal why im bannedā€¦ now @slimycucumber told before he got out of the banned league at easy once he reach and contact you or any devs. but mine until now doesnt have progressā€¦ this is your game but you dont know how to handle this situationsā€¦ you banned me then now you dont know how to get me out therešŸ˜ i love this gameā€¦ this is such a very nice game but how you handle things like this are notā€¦ you told you reviewed my account yet still you banned me? your reasons were my failed and cancelled transactions that any of those i didnt benefit or get oneā€¦ iā€™ve been chatting you via dm but you never replied againā€¦ reasons why im bannedā€¦ i dont think thats enough reasonsā€¦ i hope will be resolved soon

Nah! even legit players when reported have the high possibility of being bannedā€‹:joy::joy: im your living proof

yeah many players quit and stop playing cause of this false reportā€‹:joy::joy: they stay legit yet they get banned

@KuyalnsAN

I spoke with you several times over the weekend and this week and gave you numerous explanations as to why your account was flagged and what the issue was with getting it resolved.

I do not divulge private conversations with players about their accounts in public threads and I am showing your account that same respect.

You have been informed about the reason your account is flagged. I have spoken to you via email and forum DM several times.

5 Likes

@tdaniel you werent giving feedback with me via dm so iā€™ll do this hereā€¦ until now theres no progress about my issue even if you told that what @cuzegSpiked reported doesnt have to deal why im bannedā€¦ now @slimmycucumber told before he got out of the banned league at easy once he reach and contact you or any devs. but mine until now doesnt have progressā€¦ this is your game but you dont know how to handle this situationsā€¦ you banned me then now you dont know how to get me out therešŸ˜ i love this gameā€¦ this is such a very nice game but how you handle things like this are notā€¦ you told you reviewed my account yet still you banned me? your reasons were my failed and cancelled transactions that any of those i didnt benefit or get oneā€¦ iā€™ve been chatting you via dm but you never replied againā€¦ reasons why im bannedā€¦ i dont think thats enough reasonsā€¦ i hope will be resolved soon

Just so no one has the wrong impression, your account was not flagged because it was reported on the forum for battle arena shenanigans, it was flagged for a totally separate issue which I have shared with you via DM and email several times.

1 Like

its ok with me to talk with you hereā€‹:grin::grin: so everyone could seeā€‹:smile: hahā€‹:flushed: they got banned i got banned then you told that was different reason thats why you coudnlt fix mineā€‹:joy: its equalā€¦ were both banned but inbalancedā€¦ they get out of the banned league at ease while mineā€¦ i tried to talk with the support to steiger and specially youā€‹:grin: wheres equality thereā€‹:joy::joy::joy: im here trying to say mu side

1 Like

I sent you another DM.

1 Like

Me too the problem of being on ban league on my account is my eternal fauna with a good affix. But yes its totally 101 % legit .but some of players always report my pet . And thats the reason why i always flagg at all times. I hope my account will.be back soonā€¦i really miss the enemy on legit league and some of my legit friends.

1 Like