[DQ 2.0] Blightbog Saboteur (Bow) Floor 1394 Mythic 3

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“cronos1234”]
First of all i think +%ED lagend affix in your chest pieces and OH are useless since u dont have any +5000 poison damage. mean it doest not boost anything.[/quote]

I recommend you to look at the damage formula in the dictionary. ED% multiplies all WD. It does not affect ED+ at all. ED+ is the last thing you want to maximize DMG in PVE. It is only good if you are using both weapons as a damage source.[/quote]
Huh? I could’ve swore that Elem DMG% came last… oh well

ED% multiplies everything, i.e. multiplier at the end of formula = good. flat bonus at the end of formula = not so good.

hmm, i don’t know about this. How do you have a mirror called insolence that has the legendary +poison damage%. Insolence is a trap and I thought the legendary +ED% couldn’t come from rubies.

Additionally, 1 mob with reflect and you would instantly die

Maybe he ambered something.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[quote=“lunix57”]hmm, i don’t know about this. How do you have a mirror called insolence that has the legendary +poison damage%. Insolence is a trap and I thought the legendary +ED% couldn’t come from rubies.
Correct. Not addable by rubies. It was a warrior item back then. I just jaspered it to Rogue, and it became a trap. One of my first valuable items :wink:

Additionally, 1 mob with reflect and you would instantly die
Not really. Thorns alone do NOT kill. PCs will always be left with 1 HP from thorns. On the contrary, it’d be great with BloodMagic (mythic) and/or Defiant… now if there’s only a way to disable HP gain from red orbs…

[/quote]

I suggest you watch the whole gameplay vid, it speaks for itself :wink:

2.1! Seriously 2.0 is great but 2.1 will complete it!

i replace 3x elem crit and explosive with 4x 25% coat proc :smile: /gg

Seeing as blight chains have been nerfed (in a way), this build is still so viable, alive and kicking thanks to Explosive.

Well it’s your character, you can pretty much do anything you want. While you’re at it, you may want to have Ascendent to maximize Proc.

+1 im so in love now. =P

Seeing as Crush can scale extremely well for high floors we can roughly categorize this build’s damage into two:

-Normal damage (roughly 300M DPS) limited by flat bonuses at level 100
-Spike damage (scales up as enemy HP increases)

Normal + Spike damage = infinite potential for damage. Eventually enemy heal kills this build though, as spike damage gets lesser and lesser the fewer the enemy HP is; i.e. only normal damage gets counted.

Hey guys just wanna share :smile:
SAme item and build but
I changed my ELEment to Electric and change Plagued with Electrified try it out guys :smile:

Pretty inefficient.

Better have +5 stagger for the stuns instead of going electrified. Cheaper too.

but i see my dmg go over 100+b

well i guess i should experiment more thanks for the tips :smile:

i’m currently working on a tank ninja here any tips i cant seem to find a set affix to sync with block

Irrelevant. Unless you’re using the other effect of electrified, it’s inefficient for something like “Stun” when +5 (total +15) stagger is easily accessible by only using topazes.

As I said in an earlier reply, this build has infinite damage potential which scales with enemy HP.

So if your running 99% glass cannon making your HP=1 would you still get the sanctuary proc from necklace or ? or is running 99%glasscannon a no go?

100% glasscannon can still trigger sanctuary. There’s no 0.25 HP though, so when it kicks in, you’ll still have 1 HP.

I was supposed to do 100% but there are better priorities in re-rolling.

May I ask how you got each of your equipment? So I can have a guide on how I will get them. Thank you!

They’re pretty much any rare pieces with 100% ED (usually found on floors 201+) and just came with lots of rubies. Prepare to bleed stack after stack of rubies if you plan to play this route.

1 Like

What is ED? And how do I make it have skilled. I already have these 2

ED is Element Damage (could be Fire, Poison, Ice, Shock or Arcane).
Skilled is Mythic skills, means you have to insert certain combination of 4 mythstones to the equipment to achieve it.
For details, please refer this